Autopsy Geelong defeated by Adelaide by 21 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you prefer mediocre? He's been reasonably on target but gee a lot of his shots look average. I wouldn't want him kicking for my life at range, that's fit sure.
You need to watch more Crows games before making statements like that mate. I'd be surprised if anyone would have kicked more goals from outside 50 in the last 2-3 years.

Would you prefer mediocre? He's been reasonably on target but gee a lot of his shots look average. I wouldn't want him kicking for my life at range, that's fit sure.
Of the top 50 goalkickers this year he ranks 30th for accuracy. Mediocre would be generous.

Of the top 50 goalkickers this year he ranks 30th for accuracy. Mediocre would be generous.
Game, set match.

Guessing his shank from 50 was just an outlier.....not

Go Catters

That's not my accusation at all, it's Riley Knight's.

Whether it's true or not is a different matter entirely, but it's a very odd thing to do if he doesn't believe it.

Why are you in here, stirring up trouble?

I'm sure there's a thread on this in the MRP area?

When's the Dangerfield in traction press conference scheduled?
add something meaningful, or piss off.

You choose.

Go Catters

When's the Dangerfield in traction press conference scheduled?
Somewhere in between the Riley Knight one apologising for being a little whingeing biatch and the Rory Sloane seminar on how to break opponents legs.

If you're not here to talk about the game you can be on your way.

Why are you bothering us?
It was a genuine question, I haven't seen Pat on the telly for about 24 hours, I'm starting to worry about him.

On a more genuine note, I'm interested what you guys think on Scott's tag/no tag on Sloane. It looked like SSelwood and Blicavs had roles on him at various stages, yet your coach seemed to suggest he didn't tag him. How did you guys see it?

It was a genuine question, I haven't seen Pat on the telly for about 24 hours, I'm starting to worry about him.

On a more genuine note, I'm interested what you guys think on Scott's tag/no tag on Sloane. It looked like SSelwood and Blicavs had roles on him at various stages, yet your coach seemed to suggest he didn't tag him. How did you guys see it?

Thought SS had a go, didn't work, so they put Blitz on him until Sloane came along.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were trying our our new finals gameplan in which:

- Dangerfield attends just over half of the centre bounces for the match
- We play a designated tagger but don't use him to tag
- Our AA-quality rebounding defender Tuohy starts on the wing for the first time all season

Don't worry, if you meet you in the finals, all of these things will definitely occur again.

:drunk:

I reckon you guys are a mid short tbh. Your 3 main mids all had +80% time on ground, whereas most of ours were in the 70% range. Who's out that usually plays mid?

Think it's more an injury issue, and the boys are off the boil a little.

PD has copped a couple of nasty ones, JS is still recovering from the ko I reckon, and SS hasn't been able to get consistent weeks.

You need to watch more Crows games before making statements like that mate. I'd be surprised if anyone would have kicked more goals from outside 50 in the last 2-3 years.
You must have a solid football brain to not have heard of L. Franklin.

But either way he takes a lot more of those shots than most forwards. Not too surprising some of them come off, he can make the distance and get them vaguely on target.

You must have a solid football brain to not have heard of L. Franklin.

But either way he takes a lot more of those shots than most forwards. Not too surprising some of them come off, he can make the distance and get them vaguely on target.
Good Job champ, you came up with 1 name, and even though I wasn't challenging you too, you still haven't proven me wrong.

Good Job champ, you came up with 1 name, and even though I wasn't challenging you too, you still haven't proven me wrong.
Id suggest showing a little more respect given where you are or you'll find yourself, much like Eddie, wondering where you went after Bewsy took him out of the game.

Post by all means, but watch the s**t talking.

GO Catters

Id suggest showing a little more respect given where you are or you'll find yourself, much like Eddie, wondering where you went after Bewsy took him out of the game.

Post by all means, but watch the s**t talking.

GO Catters
Mate i'm all for being civil in here. Not really sure where I crossed the line with that comment, perhaps I Joel Selwooded under the tackle a bit to milk a free kick, but its all in good fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back