Autopsy Geelong defeated by GWS by 4 points - Rd 4, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to drag this one up again, because they are frightening me at the moment. On paper it was only Carlton, but GWS have a habit of dismantling sides.
Much more of a threat than Collingwood. If it came to finals, how would we look to beat GWS?

I'm going to drag this one up again, because they are frightening me at the moment. On paper it was only Carlton, but GWS have a habit of dismantling sides.
Much more of a threat than Collingwood. If it came to finals, how would we look to beat GWS?

Play them on the G

GWS, Richmond, Collingwood, WCE are all big threats, and the 2 SA teams are more than nuisance value, and Brisbane are the great unknown.
Not so confident we'd have their (GWS) measure at the G either.
But beating GC, Swans and Tigers over the next 3 weeks would be a step in the right direction, because then we can truly manage our team like we did in 2011.

We didn't play great in our match vs GWS, while they played pretty damn good & ultimately they got up by 4 points. Probably the best way to beat them is to play our best, something we didn't do in our loss.

Secondly, I think the MC would rethink the match-up of Taylor vs Cameron

Could be a lot of changes next week

In: Ratagolea, Stanley, Atkins, Menegola
Out: Abbott, Fort, Dangerfield (inj), Ablett (rested)

Other potential ins Fogarty, S.Selwood,

Kolo Blicavs O'Connor
Stewart Taylor Henry
Selwood Duncan Tuohy
Dahlhaus Hawkins Miers
Atkins Ratagolea Rohan
Stanley Kelly Parfitt
Menegola, Clark, Constable, Guthrie

Could be a lot of changes next week

In: Ratagolea, Stanley, Atkins, Menegola
Out: Abbott, Fort, Dangerfield (inj), Ablett (rested)

Other potential ins Fogarty, S.Selwood,

Kolo Blicavs O'Connor
Stewart Taylor Henry
Selwood Duncan Tuohy
Dahlhaus Hawkins Miers
Atkins Ratagolea Rohan
Stanley Kelly Parfitt
Menegola, Clark, Constable, Guthrie
Menegola had minor knee surgery if I’m not mistaken. Won’t be back for another month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back