Autopsy Geelong defeated by Port by 16 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor game.

Vent and vent hard

Long list of issues.

However, abuse and stupidity will not be tolerated and will be infracted.

Go Catters

So much excitement to look forward to this final series!

Will we get the hope building SF win or go out in straight sets?
When we do get knocked out is it because of a first quarter blowout or coughing up a 20 point lead?
Will the couple hundred dollars I've saved on finals tickets thanks to Covid-19 cover the alcohol I need to get over watching the same ****ING s**t FOR 9 YEARS STRAIGHT.

I just don't know how much longer I can keep supporting this team. It's just not fun anymore. It's just gutting. It shouldn't be like this, it should bring you more joy than pain. I just want to stop watching this team and forget they ever existed. It's just bloody heartbreaking.

Last edited:
Thank god I turned it off midway through the 3rd.
The most disappointing thing about this game was Hawkins. Cost us so so dearly last year and completely chokes tonight.
0.5 and 1 out on the full. He needs to be absolutely blasted for that. 1 of our most if not important player and he completely goes to water because of BOOOOOOOOO.
I really thought we had had enough of losing finals year in and year out. But guess what? We just keep doing it time and time again. Against a pretty s**t team tonight to be honest. At least we know Port are no where near flag material.
3 certain things in life -
1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Geelong losing finals.

* this I’m over it.
Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahah we can be unbeaten during the entire H/A season and will be the same old in finals. Can’t believe it’s been 10 years time certainly flies

s**t game terrible coaching, Geelong chocked it in the first half should have been 4 goals up.

The crowd played a huge part in Port winning that, and its unjust the game was in Adelaide. Just like tomorrow is wrong for the game to be in Perth and for Richmond to play Brisbane in Brisbane. These finals should have been played at Neutral cites, Port Brisbane West Coast have not earned home finals from a fair and even playing field.

Not a single player that shouldn't feel embarrassed about their performance tonight. Squibs, chokes, fumbles, disappearing acts and far too many blokes are repeat offenders.
Backs - stupid decisions and constantly in one another's way while not protecting each other.
Mids- can't tackle, always giving 3 or 4 handballs to blokes under pressure when a quick kick from the stoppage is what's required.
Forwards - finger me drunk...
Coaches- complicit in allowing the same repeat offenders perform in the same old way in finals.
Cats are mentally fragile at best.

Geez 2nd half fade out, some players just not contributing we still have 1 more chance but maybe its time to reload the team and coaching staff clearly its not working for Scott....

I just don't know how much longer I can keep supporting this team. It's just not fun anymore. It's just gutting. I'm starting to hate the club, hate Chris Scott and footy in general. It shouldn't be like this, it should bring you more joy than pain. I just want to stop watching this team and forget they ever existed. It's just bloody heartbreaking.
As much as Scott has frustrated me in the past, he cannot be blamed for Hawkins missing 6 goals.
I don’t care what anyone says, Hawkins has cost us potentially 2 flags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back