Review Geelong defeats GCS by 37 points at KP - Round 5 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on mods chop chop open up a chat on Geel vs Bris it's only 3 days away lol
Sorry, been busy packing & creating a fake ID so I can move interstate before tomorrows border closures

He can be frustrating. But we are no where near strong enough to not have him in the side. Is something like Joel Corey. Not as good obviously but tough, hard and important.

He's playing very well so far - seems to be hanging onto it slightly less time and definitely making better decisions - that kick to Dangers advantage was impressive to execute let alone see the opportunity. Hasn't been caught HTB as much so far this season.
If he keeps his from we will have two impressive wingers as Duncan is also playing well :thumbsu:

You're entitled to your opinion, (which i think is incorrect), and you are at odds with many posters who voted on this board as well, who by a very large majority had Rohan as Geelong's best in the Carlton game....so I am hardly selective in my view of player performance.

....but you being at odds with this board on Geelong player performance is par for the course......so whose surprised?
The smartest people on a subject rarely have the views of the majority because if they did they wouldnt be the smartest. Just average.

Dont use what the majority thinks as an argument. Its a fallacy not an argument.

Coaches votes

9 Tom Hawkins (GEEL)
8 Joel Selwood (GEEL)
7 Mitch Duncan (GEEL)
2 Jarrod Witts (GCFC)
2 Sam Menegola (GEEL)
1 Hugh Greenwood (GCFC)
1 Esava Ratugolea (GEEL)

Yes cos stevens first goal should be about blicavs. Cos he implemented a regulation handball.

Surely there's nothing actually wrong with acknowledging the work of teammates leading up to goals

He could have gone back and kicked it long to the top of the goal square

Or maybe taken tips from some teammates who like to handball at the feet or a foot above the head of the intended recipient

Parfitts tackling and pressure on the weekend was outstanding. Had genuine impact with a couple of goals too. But I want to see him racking up the ball more. 11 touches in a game just won’t cut it for mine. He also had just 3 in the first half against the Demons. He has all the tools to be a very good player, but he needs to find the ball more IMO..
He spent the majority of the dees game on the wing which justifies the slightly lower disposals and the majority of the suns game forward. I want him in the middle more racking up possessions as well and I think that’s where he’s headed as the year goes on. Check out his heatmaps for his last 3 games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back