Autopsy Geelong defeats Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

It's KB what would he know, and if he played instead of Howe would have have kicked more goals than Howe saved? You can't say it was costly because we don't know what the result would have been, especially when Sis has been averaging 1 gpg over the last two months
I do keep thinking though... what if he played and he was the one marking the ball at the end instead of Isaac? Ball would have sailed home. Don't know why I do that to myself and just move on... :p

I will help you, the all Aus captain

The one with the record amount of free kicks for ducking. Oh yeh that one. The one that sooks at every opportunity to the umpires. Oh yeh that one. The one that elbowed Guerra in the ear and perforated his eardrum and was suspended for 4 matches...Oh yeh that one.

...move along these are not are the droids your looking for.

The one with the record amount of free kicks for ducking. Oh yeh that one. The one that sooks at every opportunity to the umpires. Oh yeh that one. The one that elbowed Guerra in the ear and perforated his eardrum and was suspended for 4 matches...Oh yeh that one.

...move along these are not are the droids your looking for.
Putting your hatred aside, I'm sure deep down you know he has both those qualities (guts and determination) in spades.. Heck I don't like your mob but, Lewis, hodge and whitecross have these qualities but I could also bring up one off occurrences that don't flatter them either.
Selwood is a 4 time aflpa most courageous player, so his peers know it.
Anyways I'm out, should be a ripper Friday night

Putting your hatred aside, I'm sure deep down you know he has both those qualities (guts and determination) in spades.. Heck I don't like your mob but, Lewis, hodge and whitecross have these qualities but I could also bring up one off occurrences that don't flatter them either.
Selwood is a 4 time aflpa most courageous player, so his peers know it.
Anyways I'm out, should be a ripper Friday night
Hahaha! Comedy gold. He is a sook, every whinge he has puts him further away from the qualities you attribute to him. He has singled handedly ruined the entire sport.

Glad you think I'm amusing..
Your last statement is one of the more ludicrous things I've read on the internet

Selwood is an embarrassment, mate.
Ducks to win free kicks, then sooks it up big if he doesn't get them.

"Best captain" - LOL.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad you think I'm amusing..
Your last statement is one of the more ludicrous things I've read on the internet
Only because of your delusional ravings, you see things differently from 19,000,000 Australians. You are the ludicrous one, now piss off back to that pathetic uneducated toilet of a town you infest and leave the intelligent to condemn that travesty of a captain of the "club" you laughably support.

We don't hate him, we are appalled by his disgraceful bringing of the game into disrepute. If you think my denigrating him is one of the most ludicrous things you have ever read on the internet, you are so isolated in your little world, you have no idea what the rest of the world actually thinks.

Let me give you some perspective. The number of free kicks that disgrace of a worm receives is more than 6.4 standard deviations above the mean. Let me explain how ridiculous that is.

If a particular town has a particular mean wind speed, measured based on the daily wind speed, and every day it is measured, if the wind speed on a particular day was 1 standard deviation from the mean, that day would have wind greater than 66% of all days measured.

at 3 standard deviations from the mean, it is greater than 99% of all days. If the wind speed is 6.5 standard deviations from the mean, it is a once in 34,000,000 year event. THAT IS TWICE SINCE THE DINOSAURS. That is based on every day, not once a year or once a week.

That is the level of embarrassment your insipid sooking whingeing captain has, now crawl back among the cockroaches, you are making me itch.

Only because of your delusional ravings, you see things differently from 19,000,000 Australians. You are the ludicrous one, now piss off back to that pathetic uneducated toilet of a town you infest and leave the intelligent to condemn that travesty of a captain of the "club" you laughably support.

We don't hate him, we are appalled by his disgraceful bringing of the game into disrepute. If you think my denigrating him is one of the most ludicrous things you have ever read on the internet, you are so isolated in your little world, you have no idea what the rest of the world actually thinks.

Let me give you some perspective. The number of free kicks that disgrace of a worm receives is more than 6.4 standard deviations above the mean. Let me explain how ridiculous that is.

If a particular town has a particular mean wind speed, measured based on the daily wind speed, and every day it is measured, if the wind speed on a particular day was 1 standard deviation from the mean, that day would have wind greater than 66% of all days measured.

at 3 standard deviations from the mean, it is greater than 99% of all days. If the wind speed is 6.5 standard deviations from the mean, it is a once in 34,000,000 year event. THAT IS TWICE SINCE THE DINOSAURS. That is based on every day, not once a year or once a week.

That is the level of embarrassment your insipid sooking whingeing captain has, now crawl back among the cockroaches, you are making me itch.
See grumble I did say perspective was good

Not going to bother getting into this one, it just goes round and round and round

Teddy bear. You are are deluded. Stop trolling this board....Your only on here because you won and were very very lucky this time around!...and you feel the need to tell us how unreal your sooking Captain is. He maybe courageous in your eyes..but in ours he's a blight on the game with his cheating tactics of constantly ducking for frees and berating the umpires when he doesn't get them. You haven't made much effort in addressing this with your responses so far. Push off.

AFLCA Gary Ayres Award votes

GEELONG v HAWTHORN

8 Joel Selwood (Geel)
6 Jordan Lewis (Haw)
5 Mark Blicavs (Geel)
5 Cam Guthrie (Geel)
3 Shaun Burgoyne (Haw)
2 Luke Breust (Haw)
1 Patrick Dangerfield (Geel)

I love trying to work these out :)

Selwood gets a 5 and 3
Lewis 4 and 2
Blicavs 4 and 1 or 5
Guthrie 4 and 1 or 5
Burgoyne gets a 3
Bruest gets a 2
Danger gets 1

Interesting votes. Who gave what?

I love trying to work these out :)

Selwood gets a 5 and 3
Lewis 4 and 2
Blicavs 4 and 1 or 5
Guthrie 4 and 1 or 5
Burgoyne gets a 3
Bruest gets a 2
Danger gets 1

Interesting votes. Who gave what?
Or
Selwood 4 and 4
Lewis 3 and 3
Blivacs 5
Guthrie 5
Burgers 2 and 1
Breust 2
Danger 1

He played well, most ofthe rest of the AA was on holiday with buddy at the weekend.

Gee the giants mids must be s**t not one AA

Complete pantsing. Another year of AA jokes
And yet danger was lauded as BOG by most of the media. We see what we want to see

He got to alot of contests, but then so did heeney

Wow... You sure have a complex! In spite of your nonsensical ranting with a view to making yourself sound somewhat intelligent, you should note the following:
a) I don't live in Geelong, nor Malvern
b) Over the last 5 years Joel Selwood has earned a head high free every 19 disposals, Paul Puopolo is not to far away with 24 per possession. Off the 2016 sample James Sicily has a head high free at a staggering pace setting every 10 disposals.
Will see myself out (again), some hostile posters in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back