Review Geelong defeats Pies by 21 points @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes.

Was listening to ABC radio on the way home Sunday and they had Malthouse as special comments. Mick was rabbiting on about Geelong's defence being slow. HT yes but none of the rest these days you giant ignoramus Mick.

2011 still hurts.

Genuinely irrelevant now is Mick.
I was listening to some of Malthouse's commentary on the ABC the other day - most of the time he speaks in non sequiturs and makes little or no sense, he's just filling up airtime. A bit like Stan Alves but much worse. The ABC commentary team has been pretty crappy since Gerard Whateley left the station - you can tell Mark Maclure (the only half-decent commentator they've got left) misses him :shoutyoldman:

Wasn't Jesus a carpenter? Coincidence? I think not!

Tom Stewart = Saviour of the Geelong Football Club and true member of the Holy Trinity.

:joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat:

GAS = God
GAJ = Son of God, aka Little Baby Jesus
Danger = Messiah
Stewart = Holy Ghost

Maybe he can attend the Pres luncheons to turn the half a dozen bread rolls and the bottle of wine into a feast fit for hundreds.

Big savings on the catering bill.
Brilliant!

Loaves + fishes + the Wedding at Cana all rolled into one! Now if he could just get Menzel + Cockatoo to throw away their crutches + run, run, run, + goal, goal, goal!

GAS = God
Danger = Messiah
Stewart = Holy Ghost

Brilliant!

Loaves + fishes + the Wedding at Cana all rolled into one! Now if he could just get Menzel + Cockatoo to throw away their crutches + run, run, run, + goal, goal, goal!

Just imagine the size of the haul if Stewart went out in Paddy's boat; the fish would be jumping into the boat in excitement.

Just imagine the size of the haul if Stewart went out in Paddy's boat; the fish would be jumping into the boat in excitement.

Stewart wouldn't need Paddy's boat as he can walk on water ;)

GAS = God
Danger = Messiah
Stewart = Holy Ghost

Brilliant!

Should employ him part-time in the medical department. Will have a Richmond-like injury list in no time. ;)

There was an Archbishop of Canterbury who reckoned that Saint Peter was a cricketer, because he complained to Jesus that "Lord, I have toiled all day in the deep and caught nothing".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bored at work so watched it again.

Really like what Cunico is adding out there. Fast, raking long kick, good skills and reads he play well.

Want him to keep playing till the bye..

Go Catters

Really like what Cunico is adding out there. Fast, raking long kick, good skills and reads he play well.

Go Catters
One thing I've noticed with Cunico is that he doesn't get sucked into the contest & keeps his width which provides us with an option when we decide to switch play.

Go Catters
Getting paid to watch the footy? Can I please have a job where you work?

GAS = God
Danger = Messiah
Stewart = Holy Ghost

Brilliant!

Don't forget Buddha Kitty. we do not discriminate here. Well not much anyway.

Getting paid to watch the footy? Can I please have a job where you work?
Sure..
you wanna work 16 hr days 24/7 365 and have little to no life..

It ain’t all butterflies, unicorns and footy at work lol

Go Catters

Sure..
you wanna work 16 hr days 24/7 365 and have little to no life..

It ain’t all butterflies, unicorns and footy at work lol

Go Catters

Sounds good - I'm currently looking for work, I have a genuine love of America (not crazy Trump America but the normal sane folk) & whenever I get back to America it always just feels right

Sounds good - I'm currently looking for work, I have a genuine love of America (not crazy Trump America but the normal sane folk) & whenever I get back to America it always just feels right

The States are okay, as long as don't watch or listen to the news. You'd think there was another Civil War going on if you only went by that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back