Review Geelong defeats Port Adelaide by 34 points @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Left my thoughts on thomas on the port board. Expect to be in red soon lol.

Surprised about how much they eat their own though. They absolutely hate hinkley.

He’s not south ausi I’d say being his number one problem.

Can you imagine that they let Burgoyne go? Just incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally off topic, but I'm frightened! There is a rumbling of corrugated iron roof sheets outside! I've been out to Les Petites' (cats) breezeway + can see nothing. It stopped when I went there. Walked along + up the driveway, with a torch, but the rumbling stopped. Also went out through the Dining Room door, onto the verandah, but it stopped again. Sat in the TV room, turned off lights, it began again really loudly! Turned on lights, it began again!

Every time I sit down again in the TV room the rumbling of the iron begins again. Every time I investigate it stops. Little wind, but the rumbling of corrugated iron is really loud + I'm getting frightened. Any suggestions from your clever guys?

Forgive me for interrupting the thread, but it's really frightening.

Totally off topic, but I'm frightened! There is a rumbling of corrugated iron roof sheets outside! I've been out to Les Petites' (cats) breezeway + can see nothing. It stopped when I went there. Walked along + up the driveway, with a torch, but the rumbling stopped. Also went out through the Dining Room door, onto the verandah, but it stopped again. Sat in the TV room, turned off lights, it began again really loudly! Turned on lights, it began again!

Every time I sit down again in the TV room the rumbling of the iron begins again. Every time I investigate it stops. Little wind, but the rumbling of corrugated iron is really loud + I'm getting frightened. Any suggestions from your clever guys?

Fair enough kitty; its not possums?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t mind Motlop at times with us, his 2015 season was actually superb, but god damn Kelly is 10x the player he is already, genuine man crush for Kelly, he’s a jet!!

Parfitt and Fogarty coming along beautifully, I know these guys will have tough times and struggle but great to see so far, they’re playing the Geelong way!!!

How busy is your town? Would it be a massive hassle to get the cops to drive by?
Put all the lights on.

Possums? They thunder round my colourbond roof like they're running laps!

Possums? They thunder round my colourbond roof like they're running laps!

Thanks Nickoo, not possums, have a brand new roof, which has been checked + checked, no possums. It's more like a piece of corrugated tin being rattled, all the tin sheets were removed from site. It's spooky. I'm probably silly.

Had possums before, in the old roof. The noise is not from the roof, it's close to the ground + near the house.

Does it sound like someone could be throwing rocks on the roof or something?

No, it's a rumbling + the noise isn't on or in the roof, it's on the ground.

It’ll come when he’s more confident in his role and feels experienced enough Tor in off his man

He’s doing a good job so far I’m sure he’ll develop that part of his role with more experience down there.
Totally agree. It will come with time. The mere fact he can work his opponent under the ball etc and get the chance to outmark them is a grear sign. He even seems to be relishing the contest a bit more too, gets pretty fired up and vocal. Was really giving it to Thomas tonight which I loved.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK back now, I've investigated all four areas of the partially built extension + nothing, everything is secure. Walked all around the property, again nothing. Have turned every light on in the house now + it's stopped. It's just weird, other worldly + frightening.

Should have mentioned the rattling tin noise was coming from the construction site of the property.

That IS strange. Do you or your neighbours have corougated iron fences? Could be possums on them, or a pack of cats celebrating the win!:)

Hahahaha! That would be wonderful! lolol

Yes, on one boundary have a horrid green iron fence, name? ???

But the noise is coming from the construction part of the extension.

OK back now, I've investigated all four areas of the partially built extension + nothing, everything is secure. Walked all around the property, again nothing. Have turned every light on in the house now + it's stopped. It's just weird, other worldly + frightening.

Should have mentioned the rattling tin noise was coming from the construction site of the property.
Rats?

It’s the Nun!!! Get outta there ASAP!

For the Lindsay Thomas legal defence I suggest reading the north board. Wowsers.
Clueless muppets.
The AFL post on Facebook about the incident includes comments that are pretty unsavoury

I'd just keep the lights on for a while if your worried & Chat to someone on the phone if there's anyone still up

Yes, I've put every light on in the house, but Les Petites have fled :eek::eek::eek:

The AFL post on Facebook about the incident includes comments that are pretty unsavoury
The Port Fb page is hilarious too, complaints about not having a ruck

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back