Review Geelong defeats Port by 60 points.. Great team win!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ablett for Atkins; Narkle or Steven for Simpson and you’ve got our best 22 I think.
Give the utensil a go surely?

And I pray they don't push Sav in for the sake of his development... that can wait. We don't have long left with Hawk, Danger, Joel, Harry, even Gaz getting old fast. We have a chance to win the flag this year. Please don't stuff it up.

Burton! Now that's some exciting youth!

Port fans are embarrassing. I raised the question on twitter at half time how we couldn’t buy a free for the whole 2nd quarter and they just abused me, said Rohan ducked at the end of the 2nd etc. I then told one guy what he thought about one of there goals that came from a clear duck of the head and he just abused me. They are born special in South Australia that’s for sure

Tom Morris say he has turned into Mr Positive. Geelong had a rep as whinger... this year everything is good. (Has nothing to do with the questioned ask)

Moons too. I 100% agree with Morris here.

Simpson was whinging within a week of the Eagles being in the HUB. They were threatening to leave the HUB early if they weren't going to be allowed to isolate in their own homes on return to WA.

The club, starting from Chris Scott down have absolutely embraced the HUBs and the compressed game schedule. For mine that is led by Scott.

Last edited:
Just a shout out to Hendo...to think he was almost not on our list until Abbott walked...yes he gets injured sometimes but when he is fit he still has it..great attitude from him and we are building some great squad depth.

He came in for a game late last year at the GABBA against BRIS. I thought he was excellent in that loss and looked like he had life left in him down back. So I was pleased he was 'redrafted'. On current form he cannot be dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moons too. I 100% agree with Morris here.

Simpson was whinging within a week of the Eagles being in the HUB. They were threatening to leave the HUB early if they weren't going to be allowed to isolate in their own homes on return to WA.

The club, starting from Chris Scott down have absolutely embraced the HUBs and the compressed game schedule. For mine that is led absolutely by Scott.
come from the whole philosophy of the playing group under him, professional in everything.

I try to stay inside the box where you only play good players in your team, it's true.

Seriously he's done nothing wrong, he looked pretty switched on in last week's scratch match like it was to easy.
I think we carry 1 to many smalls with Hawkins double teamed we could be in trouble.
Anyhow wonder if there was a scratch match?

I've thought Henry has had a few dicey moments in most games this season. He's really bounced back though and impacting almost every contest positively. Especially tonight. Best game for the season and showed what he can deliver when his confidence is high. Kolo too actually.
Henry good attack at the footy and quite quick. Very good player.

Port fans are embarrassing. I raised the question on twitter at half time how we couldn’t buy a free for the whole 2nd quarter and they just abused me, said Rohan ducked at the end of the 2nd etc. I then told one guy what he thought about one of there goals that came from a clear duck of the head and he just abused me. They are born special in South Australia that’s for sure

Twitter's a bloody cesspool. It's like the Tigers board, but global

Remove this Banner Ad

Back