Review Geelong defeats St Kilda by 38 points @etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

5 - 0

Massive contest at the end and we ran over them...

Huge win by the fellas..

Celebrate the win here Selwood with 43 touches.... What a MONSTER!!! and suck it you other team supporters he is all ours!!!

Go Catters

bdg.gif

The coaching move to slow the pace worked for us... we gained a bit of control over the game... Then Selwood just stepped up again.
Hawk got a couple of cheap ones which is fine
Cocky has a bit of vinegar in him.
Blitz in ruck broke them a little bit , then Smith found the going a lot easier
2E..player very well. Thurlow is still struggling , but I guess tehy ill just keep playing him
In the end take that for sure...

I've harped on about it for a while probably to the frustration of many around here, but Lang is a very talented footballer and the more games we can get into him the better. Made a couple of mistakes today but with only the 30-odd games that's to be expected. Has some very nice moves in congestion and when he's played through the middle looks more than capable of being a very good player.

Christ Selwood is a heck of a player... I think even the booing Saints fans stopped booing and appreciated him there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've harped on about it for a while probably to the frustration of many around here, but Lang is a very talented footballer and the more games we can get into him the better. Made a couple of mistakes today but with only the 30-odd games that's to be expected. Has some very nice moves in congestion and when he's played through the middle looks more than capable of being a very good player.
Lang coughed it up horribly in the first however after that I was very happy when he had it as it was often resulting in good forward passages. Except that overuse motlop handball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back