Review Geelong Defeats Swans by 22 points at KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst app ever. Tried it broke down all the time. Foxtel sucks. With GOT I tried to do the right thing and pay for it with Foxtel with an internet app.
The app hardly ever f**Ken worked so I had to torrent it anyway.
When I had normal Foxtel it was ****. Ads all the time and replayed the same shows over and over again.
Its gonna go out of buisness.
I think the next major tender telstra will put in for a smart tv app for it and take foxtels slice of the action. Once they do that uncle Rupert is going to be a bit shy of cash flow

Is it that we're easy to please, or it could be you're impossible to please?
Maybe the latter but I've seen some concerning signs over the last month after being the most vocal about our chances before the season.

I'm hoping it's our normal May performances but I'm seeing old habits creep in.

Our defense despite conceding the fewest points is our biggest concern and I can't be ****ed elaborating why on a phone.

Nah, I am one of the main nuffies. But it's just at the point where you see we have injuries, and as long as he's not keeping a better, younger player out he's definitely good enough.
Just gotta forget how good he was in his first year and how many games he's played.
Nah you're alright mate!

If he continues to play in the fashion that he did yesterday his position in the team has to be questioned I reckon.

Funny thing is I thought he was ok yesterday. I probably thought that cause Selwood and Kelly were down a bit and he carried a bit more of the load.
We all see it differently sometimes... was it just me or was he trying to get out of the way of the ball with that dropped mark early in the game? Lol

On today's form, Rohan played exactly like he did as a Swan- 5 possessions if that. If form is a guide, he's played 2 shockers, needs a well earned rest. I hear he apologised today for his insipid form, overwhelmed by the event of playing v his ex team. Really?
Miers could use a rest it appears.
Parsons was useful.

What did Menz say? Equally woeful output.

Rohan could have kicked one but passed it on unselfishly.

There was vision of him at half time involuting a bit and there were hugs and pats of support. He was off a fair bit.

Watch out tigers he’ll have a better game this Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant take a hell of alot out of their form at Marvel, absolutely horrendous at the ground.
Wonder if that's where "our" home finals should be played against the Tigers.

Neutral venue that we play well, easy access for our fans etc. Do a 60/40 split on tickets (and not that stupid way that allowed Richmond fans to buy Geelong's allocation)

It'll never happen but would be interesting

Last edited:
Yeah but Rohan has been good for us this year so far so i cant bring myself to be too hard on him, he has had a rough couple of years and if he did feel the need to apologize then im ok with that, shows he cares about the team and feels crap when he lets them down. I bloody love the guy, seems like a real genuine bloke.

Sounds like his debut for us in Round 1. Was apparently a nervous wreck before the game and struggled in patches that night.

It is a long way off, but GWS are looking very dangerous, now second.
Any of the top 6 can get up this year, but we are in a superb position, being able to truly manage players as needed.

I would still have them as Premiership favs, tbh. Ridiculous amount of talent and structurally sound. My only proviso would be a fit and in-form Mumford. Not sure st his age and with his style whether he’s got a whole AFL season in him. And the psychological block of the ‘G.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a graph at the end of round 8 that had us at 80% time in front. It's a big positive considering last year in numerous games we were caught out early and needing to chase all game.

My fav stat is Quarters Won. We are leading that fairly comfortably. Good sign!

The merry go round of ruck selections suggests the coaching group not yet sure of best fit

I think our ruck situation is crystal clear atm. Stanley Number 1 with Sav as backup, and a group of players on roughly equal footing, should either go down.

Doesn’t bode well for finals if he is so nervous in big games.
Time to get psychologists, hypnotists and whatever else in. Bugger the soft cap.
We need him playing well in finals to win.
Gotta do it. If the club doesn't they've got to take the blame and heads should roll if he puts in his usual finals performances and they did nothing.
This year is too big an opportunity to waste by being tight arses.

Time to get psychologists, hypnotists and whatever else in. Bugger the soft cap.
We need him playing well in finals to win.
Gotta do it. If the club doesn't they've got to take the blame and heads should roll if he puts in his usual finals performances and they did nothing.
This year is too big an opportunity to waste by being tight arses.
Lloyd's the psych, that's his job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back