Review Geelong Defeats Swans by 22 points at KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to get psychologists, hypnotists and whatever else in. Bugger the soft cap.
We need him playing well in finals to win.
Gotta do it. If the club doesn't they've got to take the blame and heads should roll if he puts in his usual finals performances and they did nothing.
This year is too big an opportunity to waste by being tight arses.
Damn right. I’m sure they would have the services of a sports psych at their disposal so he better be using it.

Might a good idea to get someone from the outside, he hasn't been doing the best job at getting players psyched up for finals.
Of course, because if there’s one thing that’s easy to judge as an outsider it’s what is going on inside the head of 22 individuals.

Cant take a hell of alot out of their form at Marvel, absolutely horrendous at the ground.
Come on man, they lost to North, by a lot, and convincingly. I watched the game, North did not play better than they did against us.

You can take a lot out of it. People still drinking the Richmond Kool aid, I see - they are a middle tier side who hasn't come close to a genuine contender yet this year. Their run home is tough, they are not gonna make the eight I reckon.

We should win this by four goals at least.

Come on man, they lost to North, by a lot, and convincingly. I watched the game, North did not play better than they did against us.

You can take a lot out of it. People still drinking the Richmond Kool aid, I see - they are a middle tier side who hasn't come close to a genuine contender yet this year. Their run home is tough, they are not gonna make the eight I reckon.

We should win this by four goals at least.

Footy is a strange game played between the ears.

As soon as I saw the result I thought s**t they will come out breathing fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You probably think that tossing a head means the next one will be a tail, too.

I wish I had that sort of simplistic view on stats as well.
We have clearly underperformed in finals. Not sure what that has to do with tossing a coin unless you are saying the reason we have been poor is luck :$

You probably think that tossing a head means the next one will be a tail, too.

I wish I had that sort of simplistic view on stats as well.
C'mon man no-ones saying psychology is simplistic.
If something isn't working it may worthwhile trying a different approach is all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting pumped in 1st quarters 3 final series in a row.
Don't think its something we could improve and look at doing something new?
It's probably a good idea IMOO
By all means. But we know * all about their state of mind.

Good:

Hawkins, Danger, Kelly

Bad:

Guthrie, Parsons, Blicavs, too many to name

Honestly, how can you give Blitz a negative? Was Buddy being nullified just a coincidence?

And please maaaaaate, give it a rest with Clark. This isn’t a Facebook troll group, it’s for the most part, a sensible & rational discussion group. Continuing your “Clark is no good” schtick just makes you look like a fool.

Honestly, how can you give Blitz a negative? Was Buddy being nullified just a coincidence?

And please maaaaaate, give it a rest with Clark. This isn’t a Facebook troll group, it’s for the most part, a sensible & rational discussion group. Continuing your “Clark is no good” schtick just makes you look like a fool.

thank Odin for that. if it starts getting like that I'm gone.

Of course not. Something we should look at though. Certainly can't hurt.
Unless we get that guy Mr.Burns hired.
The club sent Billy Brownless to see a Swami,he kicked either 8 or 11 that weekend,I can't quite remember the details,short lived transformation though.

The club sent Billy Brownless to see a Swami,he kicked either 8 or 11 that weekend,I can't quite remember the details,short lived transformation though.

a US micro-brewery? makes sense
beer-490277_cca33_hd.jpeg

Getting pumped in 1st quarters 3 final series in a row.
Don't think its something we could improve and look at doing something new?
It's probably a good idea IMOO
Sorry Spazz, if you cannot see how we have addressed slow starts this year, no one on these boards will convince you. Saturday's game was a classic example. We don't cede easy goals any more.

I really don't understand why people invent a problem that doesn't exist yet.

C'mon man no-ones saying psychology is simplistic.
If something isn't working it may worthwhile trying a different approach is all.
No, I am saying that past finals experiences have no relevance on future finals performance, short of being in the same year.

It's just a lazy trope for the desperate these days - yeah, Geelong are flying, but we know they will fail in September. It's all they have got at the moment, its blatantly false, and expected from opposition trolls.

So boring and so pointless, it adds nothing to the discussion other than somebody's irrational fear mongering.

We have clearly underperformed in finals. Not sure what that has to do with tossing a coin unless you are saying the reason we have been poor is luck :$
It's got about as much to do with our potential in finals this year as tossing a coin and expecting a result based on a previous toss.

Zero. No connection. It's completely irrelevant.

Please stop posting like it is some sort of thoughtful analysis built on meaningful information. It's rubbish.

No, I am saying that past finals experiences have no relevance on future finals performance, short of being in the same year.

It's just a lazy trope for the desperate these days - yeah, Geelong are flying, but we know they will fail in September. It's all they have got at the moment, its blatantly false, and expected from opposition trolls.

So boring and so pointless, it adds nothing to the discussion other than somebody's irrational fear mongering.
I'm not fear mongering. The discussion started with Rohan and his finals record.
I just said we should do our best to make sure he plays well in them cause he's an important player.
I can't see how that is offensive or trolling. To some sensitive souls on here it is though I guess.
You've just made up the rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back