Review Geelong defeats Tiggers by 63 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done Catters and EAD Tigers. As an old Geelong district boy (St Leonards), all my mates were Cats fans, I probably spent more time sucking piss, sitting on top of the cyclone fence near the old scoreboard during the late 80's, early 90's, than what I did watching my own team play.

Without a doubt, if my team can't take the chocolates, I want the Cats too. Fortunate enough to go to the GF last year, total disappointment. We won't do it for more than a few years at least, I hope you guys manage too in that time.

If the ball is hot on entries... Watch out for Ranga Gary's... They always do damage.

How good is Jezza.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BT always has to have a contrary or controversial opinion even when it's totally obsurd.
Great example is him trying to argue with Hodge about what an intercept mark is
What all coaches should do is just listen to what Luke Hodge says in the first quarter and go tell their team to do that at quarter time.

Big props to the younger guys, they stood up. Atkins, Parfitt both great - Zuthrie had a shocking start but slowly found confidence as the game went on. Rat was dominant and did his bit making contests - wish he could have kicked a few as a reward. Tuohy was walking to the rooms looking like his legs has been shot - maybe groin issues? Wouldn't surprise me if we have a few outs next week.

I am usually not one to care too much about the commentary noise. It is all opinion based non accountable dribble. However, I draw a line under BT completing under selling Rohan 150 games. Take my Cats bias off, any player who achieves 150 games is huge. They are in the top 5% of AFL players. So what's wrong with celebrating this? BT in my view was way out of line

BT's anti-Geelong bias is as subtle as a sledgehammer between the eyes. Always tries to get a cat suspended, or opines against a cat goal. The only thing he knows about the cats is Tomahawks kick swinging left to right, and even that he does ad nauseum every game.

I took great joy in how flat and disinterested he sounded as the Cats piled it on all the way until the end.

A fabulous win (that I wasn't expecting when I saw the team line-up). Thought the Rat's inclusion was positive and Narkle deserves to play again (despite gifting Bolton goal). Top 5 votes will be tough decide.

Gripe: BT and the other idiots trying to make something out of Sel's hit. (Carey exempt - "he's going for the ball, he's allowed to protect himself - what else is he expected to do?")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back