Geelong DENIED Cheat Ground final. Handbaggers shed your tears here!

How do you feel about the AFL flatly denying Geelong a Cheat Ground final?

• Angry at such a terrible injustice!! I follow the Cats and smoke tons of meth.

• Totally unsurprising, as if they'd regularly play finals at that s**thole!

• Delighted the AFL spat in Geelong's face, after they spend millions redeveloping that s**tpit

• Zero carefactor because I know the Handbaggers will be out in straight sets anyway.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris would like to have everyone believe that he is erudite.

In reality he is just a whinger with a thesaurus.

As long as he keeps telling it like it is and pissing off the "Big Boys" 👍

I know you're nervous about the Bears game, but get some sleep
You have abuse to scream and rules to boo tomorrow

That's what an unsophisticated coach would do
Chris is erudite
Chris Scott may try very very hard using a lot of flowery words to appear erudite, but that doesn't make it so. If anything the level of his thinking often appears as crude as the way he played the game himself. Moreover what he seems to possess in knowledge he lacks in wisdom.

When Al Clarkson speaks, people listen. When Chris Scott speaks, people roll their eyes and shake their heads and that includes Geelong supporters.

Chris Scott may try very very hard using a lot of flowery words to appear erudite, but that doesn't make it so. If anything the level of his thinking often appears as crude as the way he played the game himself. Moreover what he seems to possess in knowledge he lacks in wisdom.

When Al Clarkson speaks, people listen. When Chris Scott speaks, people roll their eyes and shake their heads and that includes Geelong supporters.
And when you speak people think "Why doesn't this guy have any balls? Why does he heavily curate his posts? Why does he pick and choose who he responds too like a weak minded individual?"

But they then remember that you take your Bay persona and like to post ratio very seriously and wouldn't do anything to harm it 😉

I agree the AFL's greed is sickening, but they've behaved this way since the Commission was first formed so why act like it surprises you?

I thought in the modern age integrity would become priority, I thought comprising integrity for profit would become slightly less blatant. If money is the only thing that matters then we can fit 80 000 people in Kardinia park. People could piggy back one another and at least add another 10,000 there. Remove some seats and have standing areas. Have mirrors like the egyptians and seat people in the food corridors/seat entrances. The AFL can be appeased but it's got more interest in promoting Richmond due to their bandwagoner army

Nah, we always play the Pies at the G
They're a big Club
You don't mind facing the Pies at the G in the QF. The thought of Richmond makes you, your club's president, coach and captain literally s**t your pants.
Now the you won't have to face the Tigers in a fortnight but might make the Grand Final, you timid coach is focusing on that, desperately trying to enlist support from entitled whinging followers of interstate clubs. He's so terrified of the prospect of facing the Tigers, you can almost see the tears.

I thought in the modern age integrity would become priority, I thought comprising integrity for profit would become slightly less blatant. If money is the only thing that matters then we can fit 80 000 people in Kardinia park. People could piggy back one another and at least add another 10,000 there. Remove some seats and have standing areas. Have mirrors like the egyptians and seat people in the food corridors/seat entrances. The AFL can be appeased but it's got more interest in promoting Richmond due to their bandwagoner army
Much as I appreciate the thought of Corio Bay residents herded like cattle, unfortunately today's health & safety laws don't allow such things. Nor is it merely a question of capacity, finals are meant to showpiece our game at its' finest which hardly equates to playing in the equivalent of a third-world slum.

The only final played at the Cheat Ground happened because Vlad wanted to spite Ross Lyon for tanking in the final round. The irony is not only did they beat Geelong & ruin their 2013 Premiership dreams but it resulted in the introduction of the pre-finals bye which will kill the Cats' flag chances this year too.

Well you could just abandon that horrible ground and play at Marvel.

Oh thats right Geelong makes too much money at goombah dont they, wheres the integrity?

Amazing that for over 100 years no one has worried about finals at the G etc now poor little Chris Scott wants to change things and lock out 60k supporters just because his finals record is one of the worst in history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back