Geelong fans = weak pieces of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HotPiesWithSauce

Premium Platinum
Jul 10, 2009
Adelaide, SA
AFL Club
Collingwood
I was there to the very end, and thru the presentations as well, have to admit it was pretty tough. The girl next to me left in tears with 5 mins to go though, it's quite devastating to lose a GF so I guess it's understandable.
Leaving at 3 quarter time in a H&A game at your home ground is inexcusable though...

David the Cat

Dec 7, 2009
Switzerland
AFL Club
Geelong
I was there to the very end, and thru the presentations as well, have to admit it was pretty tough. The girl next to me left in tears with 5 mins to go though, it's quite devastating to lose a GF so I guess it's understandable.
Leaving at 3 quarter time in a H&A game at your home ground is inexcusable though...

You mean like in Round 24????????????

sherb

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2003
Western Sydney
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Swans
How many Pies supporters do you reckon fell into that category in their 96 point loss to the Cats in Round 24?

I'd guess thousands.....and probably thousands more.

Son_Of_God29

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund
Grand Final was a dead rubber - Then as has been said Thousand and Thousands of Flogpie supporters were stampeding out the ground

When did these flog's March in October?........Out the Gates and into the Carpark to steal the best cars

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Leaving the game early. First time in 29 games and this is what the Geelong fans are all about. Can't even stay and support their side til the end. YOU WEAK DOGS!

Call me a bandwagoner because of my join date but your supporters are the biggest fair weather supporters in the land. At least I attend every game and never leave early rain, hail, shine or losing.

I repeat... YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE WEAK DOGS!

Finished.
A bit rough, but I agree with the sentiment Pera.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Blicavs

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Toronto Raptors
Leaving the game early. First time in 29 games and this is what the Geelong fans are all about. Can't even stay and support their side til the end. YOU WEAK DOGS!

Call me a bandwagoner because of my join date but your supporters are the biggest fair weather supporters in the land. At least I attend every game and never leave early rain, hail, shine or losing.

I repeat... YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE WEAK DOGS!

Finished.
Your thoughts on slipping out of the top 4 this weekend tough guy?
(Helloooo...... are you still there?)

Last edited:

chefmeister

Big Footy’s Best Dressed Cat
Sep 21, 2010
Stockholm
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
TMT
What kind of a soggy, sh it covered toilet brush bumps a thread from 2011 slagging the Cats, when we actually won the premiership?

a deranged gimp that's who
The flog has provided a nice nostalgic walk down memory lane tho. :thumbsu:

The fact that he unwittingly trolled himself with this bump is pure gold FOTY material. :tearsofjoy:

Top Bottom