sigscotty

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bulldogs
For those desperate to find out the result, i just got off the phone to PC who was there.

We got hammered.

Plenty out for us apparently, but not many positives.

I see Eago kick a goal and was in the best players. What has kept him out so far this pre-season or was he just being 'rested' for the season proper.
Who else play for u guys today, was the team much different to last week?
Who is still to come in?

Hey eago77 he was going ok from wat I saw but he got injured i thin i dont know wat it is though.He hasnt been rested durring the preseason he has been out with a hammie for the past 4 weeks.Phil Maylin was the coach today terry was there though alot of the younger guys got a go today like collins ,cross ,harris etc.Some of the players missing included granty,johnno,bubba,darc,bandy,crofty,murph,garlo and dimma.Does anyone know wat is wrong with dimma is he injured.

Can anyone tell me what was the point of this match?

We front up without a host of senior players. Even the coach doesn't show. So what is there to be gained from sending our lambs to the slaughter? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Originally posted by The Doctor
Can anyone tell me what was the point of this match?

We front up without a host of senior players. Even the coach doesn't show. So what is there to be gained from sending our lambs to the slaughter? It just doesn't make sense to me.

I think the whole idea is that we didn't front up with a lot of senior players. That way we get the young kids more experience against good opposition and we can assess where the fringe players are when selecting the side for round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back