Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Even better, it's brand new!
I genuinely can't remember... I assume he must have for it to be "Match Worn" but I just can't remember for the life of me... which shows his impact if he did play

I posted this on the FJGD board but I thought I'd post in here too:

Anyone happen to be selling either of these jumpers in a retail XL? Any of the various and collars templates used for the 2000's away is fine. Thanks folks :thumbsu:

geelong-uniform1998a-png.640781
geelong-uniform2004a-png.640782

(image credit: footyjumpers.com)

I posted this on the FJGD board but I thought I'd post in here too:

Anyone happen to be selling either of these jumpers in a retail XL? Any of the various and collars templates used for the 2000's away is fine. Thanks folks :thumbsu:

geelong-uniform1998a-png.640781
geelong-uniform2004a-png.640782

(image credit: footyjumpers.com)
Hahah * I remember that top one... There was such an outrage when it was released.
They sold an truck load of them as well

It says 2018 - I'm assuming he played JLT last year as he was in the seniors early in the season
Ahh that makes sense.. Fair to say I didn't read or look properly

Hahah **** I remember that top one... There was such an outrage when it was released.
They sold an truck load of them as well

I wasn't born when we wore the top one, but I've read old newspaper articles (courtesy of the Graham Evan's collection - it's a must see on the Cats website) about fans who were very unhappy. There were huge lobby's against the club protesting the move and quite an uproar

In a lean period for the club, the extra income from selling so many would have been fantastic though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't born when we wore the top one, but I've read old newspaper articles (courtesy of the Graham Evan's collection - it's a must see on the Cats website) about fans who were very unhappy. There were huge lobby's against the club protesting the move and quite an uproar

In a lean period for the club, the extra income from selling so many would have been fantastic though
Geeze I feel old now... Off the top of my head I'm saying they were 97-98ish.. I was 14-15

Geeze I feel old now... Off the top of my head I'm saying they were 97-98ish.. I was 14-15

Yep 1998. Only worn for the one year and then we switched to the bottom jumper from 1999-2004 (still on sale until 2006)

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could give me an estimate of a match worn signed indigenous jumper Mark Blicavs (2018)

Why make the (unchanged) AFL logo look like it's from a KMart jumper?
No THERES a face I aint seen in these parts for eons.. welcome back

:thumbsu:

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back