Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Bob Gartland comes to mind.....

Bob certainly has the heart to get involved. His love for our club's memorabilia is absolutely magnificent. So if he doesn't get involved here, I'll be very surprised (and disappointed).

The whole Ablett sale seems a bit shady in how it's being run.

Managed off a IG page with vids coming from status updates on the page.

When I say shady I mean the guy running it doesn't seem to be opening it up as much as it could be.

I think Gaz could have made A LOT more had he used a recognised Auction house.

There would be quite a bit of money to be made by selling these items lowball to an accomplice and then on selling at inflated prices.
GAS just needs to get what he deserves.

His stuff is worth plenty on the market and should be respected as such.

Agree a FB page is not worthy but im sure the more reputable places are charging more in auction fees ( leski.com.au) for example.

GO Catters

Very grateful to have had the opportunity to collaborate with the club in putting together the ‘Joel Selwood: Celebrating a record-breaking career’ exhibition.

The opening of the new Joel Selwood Stand this past weekend represented the perfect time to finally open it up to the public.

We’re hoping to rotate an ongoing display of 4-5 of his guernseys across all home games this season, so feel free to check it out if you’re ever at a Kardinia Park game in 2024.

C041A393-BA5D-4B00-87EB-943FE2556955.jpeg 5A94E246-768A-491F-B4CD-0C5D3C8DB5DB.jpeg

Very grateful to have had the opportunity to collaborate with the club in putting together the ‘Joel Selwood: Celebrating a record-breaking career’ exhibition.

The opening of the new Joel Selwood Stand this past weekend represented the perfect time to finally open it up to the public.

We’re hoping to rotate an ongoing display of 4-5 of his guernseys across all home games this season, so feel free to check it out if you’re ever at a Kardinia Park game in 2024.

View attachment 1934192 View attachment 1934193

You have one of the most absurd collections I've seen. How do you come about them?

You have one of the most absurd collections I've seen. How do you come about them?

Cheers mate. There are some other cracking collections out there, Bob Gartland’s is right up there too.

Most of my pieces have been acquired primarily through a combination of AFL/club auctions, other collectors, and directly from the players.

Cheers mate. There are some other cracking collections out there, Bob Gartland’s is right up there too.

Most of my pieces have been acquired primarily through a combination of AFL/club auctions, other collectors, and directly from the players.

You just ask the players and it works?

You just ask the players and it works?

That’s probably oversimplifying the process! I’ve had some third-party help along the way, but from there you make connections and network out. Players talk among themselves etc.

It’s pretty clear that not every player values their guernseys as a personal keepsake. At the end of the day, money talks.

That’s probably oversimplifying the process! I’ve had some third-party help along the way, but from there you make connections and network out. Players talk among themselves etc.

It’s pretty clear that not every player values their guernseys as a personal keepsake. At the end of the day, money talks.

Well, if those connections could get me in with some Stegle jumpers then let me know 😋

i need a version of that jacket buddha has on. if anyone has one or knows someone that does please message me. happy to pay 👍🏼

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 10.55.34 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 10.55.34 pm.png
    774 KB · Views: 32
surely they release hawkins 350 merch?
A bit early, but I'm expecting BIG things from Ford and the club next year, 100 year anniversary of what's the longest sports sponsorship in the world. With the Ranger as the most sold car in the nation, bad blood of car industry death aside, it's quite the big deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know what jumper Danger is wearing here:

1000000239.jpg

I've had a look at the shops website but can't see a match (there's a rugby top on there but the logo is wrong). Is this old gear or a bit of a sneak peak at this year's retro gear?

Last edited:
Does anyone know what jumper Danger is wearing here:

View attachment 1948979

I've had a look at the shops website but can't see a match (there's a rugby top on there but the logo is wrong). Is this old gear or a bit of a sneak peak at this year's retro gear?

I don't believe I've ever seen a jumper quite like that one before. Looks great so I really hope it's part of this year's retro offerings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back