Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 150th jumper auctions

Well I know this is an old thread, but I was on eBay and found this and couldn't resist:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/GARY-ABLETT-...ilia?hash=item19b62a1e57&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

For Sale:

GARY ABLETT jnr
Geelong Cats

2009 MACTH WORN & SIGNED JUMPER
(From Hawthorn Vs Geelong, Round 17, 2009)

Am i stupid or what?

Gary had a great game in round 17 against the Hawks, He is likely to get the 3 or definatley the 2 Brownlow votes in the game
Garys Stats for the game; 16 kicks, 17 handballs (33 touches), 6 marks, 7 tackles and a Goal.

Gary Ablett is the favorite to win the 2009 Brownlow.

Anyone got a lazy $10000 to spare to buy it?

Well I know this is an old thread, but I was on eBay and found this and couldn't resist:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/GARY-ABLETT-Geelong-Cats-MATCH-WORN-SIGNED-JUMPER_W0QQitemZ110430395991QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_AFL_Memorabilia?hash=item19b62a1e57&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

For Sale:

GARY ABLETT jnr
Geelong Cats
2009 MACTH WORN & SIGNED JUMPER
(From Hawthorn Vs Geelong, Round 17, 2009)

Am i stupid or what?

Gary had a great game in round 17 against the Hawks, He is likely to get the 3 or definatley the 2 Brownlow votes in the game
Garys Stats for the game; 16 kicks, 17 handballs (33 touches), 6 marks, 7 tackles and a Goal.

Gary Ablett is the favorite to win the 2009 Brownlow.

Anyone got a lazy $10000 to spare to buy it?

How can it be match-worn and the item condition be "new"?

ROFLCOPTER, those things look terrible. What a waste of money!

Signed Jumper?

Hi Folks,

I'm looking to buy a signed Cats jumper (or some other piece of authentic memorabilia - boot, ball, etc.) for a good mate who's 30th birthday is coming up.

Are you able to point me in the right direction of something that is at least half decently priced? I'm aware that in the post GF euphoria prices may currently be pretty high!

Thanks!

huwcar

Re: Signed Jumper?

I have a couple of jumpers you might be interested in. Number 3 and 14. Found them in the locker room all alone on the weekend at the MCG. I'll pass them off at a reasonable price.

Thanks for that very useful information. I'm glad I wandered over to your board for some advice.

I don't reckon Jimmy or Joel reckon it's very funny.

Don't take it too seriously, the jumpers will show up sooner rather that later.

I'd suggest getting on the GFC website and going to the Cats shop. Plenty of signed stuff in there, though you will be paying a pretty penny for it.

Then of course there is Ebay.

aflauctions.com.au as well and then get it framed yourself. They come with a certificate.

I have a 150th player numbered and autographed guernsey from the Geelong website, the auction says its the only one of that number to be signed ever.
Turns out there are more, you can have my worthless piece of junk for $1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a 150th player numbered and autographed guernsey from the Geelong website, the auction says its the only one of that number to be signed ever.
Turns out there are more, you can have my worthless piece of junk for $1.

Troll fail.

i have a signed jumper that includes the entire 2009 premiership team but the only downfall is that it was signed in '08 meaning prismall and davenport are on it... will this decrease the value? and how much you reckon i could get for it?

I have a 2007 Signed Sherrin by most of the squad; unfortunately it includes Kane Tenace, does the value drop with that???

:confused::confused::confused:

Of course, you'd probably have to pay someone to get rid of it. I'll take it off your hands and burn it for you (or lose it in a tree) if you pay for the postage. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/GARY-ABLETT-JNR-MATCH-WORN-GEELONG-JUMPER-SIGNED-vy-ve_W0QQitemZ130333618025QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_AFL_Memorabilia?hash=item1e587d2f69&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

All depends on how much you're willing to spend really, but this is reasonably cheap.

And I'll take that jumper for $1 if you want to get rid of it :D

That jumper was $29,000 last week, it's dropped 14k in a week, if you wait about 2 months it should be about $100 :D

Geelong 150th Replica Jumper

Does anyone know where I can get one?
I have been haunting every major apparel outlet for the past month and they appear to be sold out or no longer in circulation.
Even the online shops have sold out.
Can anyone send me a link to an online shop or the name of somewhere I can go to get one?
Thanks guys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back