Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Sausage_Roll35

Debutant
Feb 10, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
How much are you looking to spend?
I saw an advertisement from some official memorabilia distributor for 2k, but thinking that's a bit rich as they tend to spike the price a bit.

So in answering your question, I'm not really sure - A fair bit lower than that at the very least!

vinum coupe

Cancelled
10k Posts Ruby Geelong Cats - Travis Varcoe 2012 Player Sponsor
Aug 4, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Aussie cricket team
I saw an advertisement from some official memorabilia distributor for 2k, but thinking that's a bit rich as they tend to spike the price a bit.

So in answering your question, I'm not really sure - A fair bit lower than that at the very least!
Track down a jumper circa 1994, get him to sign it.

And if he hesitates, tell him to personalise it.
I.e. "To Billy, all the best"

Far, far cheaper.

09 Cats

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Some nice stuff on here :thumbsu:
Purchased this Senior Limited 3D Job about 20 years ago, any ideas what it may be worth?
Extremely rare cant really find much info.

IMG_5091.JPG

IMG_5090.JPG

vinum coupe

Cancelled
10k Posts Ruby Geelong Cats - Travis Varcoe 2012 Player Sponsor
Aug 4, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Aussie cricket team
No idea.
What a weird picture.

Looks fat. The ball looks like its bloated in that pic?

Cant speak to that item specifically - it is unique - but it seems that the most valued items are player issued and match worn pieces.
And they vary. GF player issue match worn jumpers seem to be the highest point... works back from there.

GO Catters

Due to some unforeseen circumstances I need to move on my Matty Scarlett retirement lithograph. Not looking to make any money from it, just want to get what I paid for it. Please PM me if you are interested to discuss.

Cheers

Zuta

Team Captain
May 16, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey Guys,

I'm wanting to get my Geelong Team of the Century jumper framed. Does anyone suggest anywhere good and well priced in Geelong to get this done?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Do you mean a player issued grand final jumper or a 2007 premiers jumper signed by the team?
Fair differentiation....

Have one need the other.. lol

GO Catters

Aug 16, 2012
Sector 7g
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bendigo Bank Cats
Thinking of parting with Tom Harley's speech notes from 07 Carji night following premiership..

6 x A4 pages original and one of a kind genuine memorabilia.
If you do it would be nice if the club could somehow end up with it. :)
Mentioned to a staffer as I was looking over the 50 items or something similar display a while back that I had this..just making conversation but didn't take any interest in it. Maybe I'm the only one who sees value/Nostalgia in it. Maybe a little too early..

Geelong Dynasty

16 PREMIERSHIPS
10k Posts
Oct 1, 2011
VFA-VFL-AFL 16 flags and counting
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL
I've also kept some finals footy records from Geelong games from the 90's. As well as the complete newspapers and any posters etc from our premierships from 2007 on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dad found this the other day and gave it to me. It's a 1999 herald sun special insert.
33015f39188f67b0c95a32a27cb4bc0e.jpg
a3a7d29f1685c8d7dbb22b5a99c0df03.jpg
50825dca5838fc7cd14757b29a6397dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got the complete collection of those.

Also looking to a buy a 2015 Geelong v Melbourne footy record.

I know this was a poor game for us but I was not able to purchase one, and I have a record from every other game I've been to.
Bump.

TravMac

Draftee
Jul 23, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Mentioned to a staffer as I was looking over the 50 items or something similar display a while back that I had this..just making conversation but didn't take any interest in it. Maybe I'm the only one who sees value/Nostalgia in it. Maybe a little too early..

Hi mate, not sure if your still thinking of parting with the Tom Harley speech notes, but if you are, I may be interested

Back