Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

eza316

Team Captain
May 30, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Duno. Had a couple of morons comment on a few posts claiming that a guernsey was a fake and then someone saying Because I dont have a coa it seemed a bit "suss". Got up this morning and im bloked haha.

That's a joke man, like them trying to say the Bartel signature was suss when it clearly wasn't. I've had problems with them calling some of my stuff fake a couple years ago but haven't had any issues since then

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

MFMLB85

Debutant
Apr 8, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Feel free to inbox me if you have any questions about any of these?

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
Duno. Had a couple of morons comment on a few posts claiming that a guernsey was a fake and then someone saying Because I dont have a coa it seemed a bit "suss". Got up this morning and im bloked haha.
I think you'll find that other sellers most likely reported your jumpers as fakes.
Mate did it a few years ago.......He said that other sellers made his life hell and that they are as territorial as the local drug dealer

eza316

Team Captain
May 30, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think you'll find that other sellers most likely reported your jumpers as fakes.
Mate did it a few years ago.......He said that other sellers made his life hell and that they are as territorial as the local drug dealer

Yep I had the same experience on there, there's a particular bunch of idiots that just reported everything and made bullshit comments on everything. I managed to talk to the admin and they were ok and figured that I wasn't attempting to sell fake items, I blocked all of the assholes on there so I don't have to deal with their bullshit anymore and the remaining people seem alright...don't think there's too many left though haha

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
Yep I had the same experience on there, there's a particular bunch of idiots that just reported everything and made bullshit comments on everything. I managed to talk to the admin and they were ok and figured that I wasn't attempting to sell fake items, I blocked all of the assholes on there so I don't have to deal with their bullshit anymore and the remaining people seem alright...don't think there's too many left though haha

Same thing happens on eBay. Some Memorabilia sellers seem to be a special kind of **** sukka

Having a clean up at home and came across the following book - would have belonged to my dad and I don't know anything about it. Can anyone give any details?

Thanks

ABCF035B-4689-44E7-BF48-81EB93D6FBF0.jpeg

Having a clean up at home and came across the following book - would have belonged to my dad and I don't know anything about it. Can anyone give any details?

Thanks

View attachment 423024
Nakia reckons he has every cats book ever released so he may be the man to help

Cat Tragic

Go you catters!!!!
May 3, 2004
In enemy territory!
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Red wings, Wolves, Detroit Lions
I have this book. It was put together by Cats and AFL stats guru Col Hutchinson. He still works part time for both.
Col put it together because of the lack of club records. He has attended every Geelong match for around 40 years. He is a great guy and great servant of the club.

Lazza27

Draftee
Dec 30, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hi
I am after values on some of my mates jumpers. He has a large collection and is wanting to know prices. He is starting with Geelong Jumpers and then will go to other clubs.
All Jumpers are Match Worn but not signed.
Ian Nankervis Woollen
Gary Malarkey Woollen
Gary Ablett Snr Woollen
Garry Sidebottom Woollen
Robert "Scratcher" Neal Lace Up
Any Assistance on value would be greatly appreciated
No photos are available at the moment
Cheers

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi
I am after values on some of my mates jumpers. He has a large collection and is wanting to know prices. He is starting with Geelong Jumpers and then will go to other clubs.
All Jumpers are Match Worn but not signed.
Ian Nankervis Woollen
Gary Malarkey Woollen
Gary Ablett Snr Woollen
Garry Sidebottom Woollen
Robert "Scratcher" Neal Lace Up
Any Assistance on value would be greatly appreciated
No photos are available at the moment
Cheers

I don't collect footy stuff, but just as a matter of passing interest, what's the provenance if they're not signed, ie how does anyone know they belonged to the named players?

Back