Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone know that the Geelong 160th guernsey was available to purchase as a retail? I had no idea until stumbling upon it today: https://thecatsshoponline.com.au/160th-year-bundle/

I do remember a quiet release last year around the time of the anniversary match against the Hawks late last season, I was interested but unfortunately the jumper (a replica of the one we wore against the Hawks in our home match) was only made in size Medium

Geelong Cats on Twitter: 160 years of Geelong Cats football. [HASH=142051]#aflcatshawks[/HASH]  [HASH=756362]#WeAreGeelong…[/HASH]

It's a shame that 160th logo didn't see more use, I thought it was brilliant and would've looked great either above the number (where we had '1859' in Round 1 this year, and a Ford logo since Round 2) or below the Ford logo on the front of the jumper (temporarily replacing the secondary logo).

Geelong turns 160

A friend has listed some magazines, newspapers, AFL records, etc from the 07, 09, 11 Premierships. Thought i‘d post here as some may be interested. Thanks.

Anyone know when The Cats Shop will start selling the 2021 merch range? I received a voucher from the club this week and the only merch offerings at the moment are almost non-existent.

It'll depend on when they're able to get new stuff in - I went in back in Dec to use the voucher I received last year

I was chatting with the staff member about stuff, including new stock and they explained they really weren't sure when they'll getting new stock as it's all down to the impact of covid and the impact on manufacturing, availablity etc

With the AFLW starting soon, would hope that new stock starts arriving in time for that or not long after, as that's when fans & members will start returning to the stadium on a more regular basis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll depend on when they're able to get new stuff in - I went in back in Dec to use the voucher I received last year

I was chatting with the staff member about stuff, including new stock and they explained they really weren't sure when they'll getting new stock as it's all down to the impact of covid and the impact on manufacturing, availablity etc

With the AFLW starting soon, would hope that new stock starts arriving in time for that or not long after, as that's when fans & members will start returning to the stadium on a more regular basis

I’m a bit peeved about the voucher from last year. Got it towards latter part as reward for staying loyal. Kept looking on line but never anything decent in average sizes. No restocking and then vouchers expire end of 2020. Was a bit of a scam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back