Play Nice Geelong home final at GHMBA Stadium, is this an unfair advantage?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
In this article Cook talks about how Geelong requests 2 home games at the MCG as long as they are against 2 big drawing clubs. https://theaustralian.com.au/sport/afl/powerhouse-geelong-still-only-a-breakeven-club/news-story/448ab97aa6a255450964ac221320d519

Just because Cook says it would be "fantastic " to play all home games at home the reality is economics wins the day. Geelong needs the cash so accepts / requests to play two big games at the MCG. They also get more exposure to playing at the ground the grand final is played.

The Eagles ask for more games at the MCG every year......but end up playing Melbourne in the NT or Hawthorn in North Antartica.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Oh boy, lots to go through here...

Ah that old excuse of the poor time slot meant our fans couldn't go. I know plenty of Tigers fans who live past Geelong who got to the MCG well before the bounce, I live halfway to Geelong myself and had to travel an hour home from work, then another hour back to the MCG and still made it nearly an hour before the bounce despite finishing work at 4pm.
Thats nice. A lot of people I know who live in Geelong didn't finish work until 5:30, it wasn't feasible to get to the ground for the match so they stayed home. Had the match been in Geelong, they would have been able to make it.
Living halfway to Geelong isn't living IN Geelong though, is it? Pretty pointless for you to bring that up, but in an argument where you have no point I guess you have to go with anything don't you :)

Our club and our fans really did do a number on you guys back in 2017 didn't we?
Look its no 157, or countless years of Ablett beating on your team but whatever floats your boat I guess.

The point is other clubs also make requests but not many say if you can't give us this we'll happily take option b.
How many other clubs are in the same position?
Maybe GWS and GCS who get asked to play in Townsville and Canberra but the AFL financially compensates them.

They have a perfectly valid excuse and its the same one they have now, maximise opportunity for as mamy fans as possible to attend games.
Except for when they don't. Like in 2013. Or when GWS had 2 finals at Spotless. Where they put fairness ahead of cash.

If Geelong want to act like an interstate club then the AFL should treat them like one. 11 games at GMHBA, 2-3 away games in Melbourne at Marvel, 1-2 games at MCG & the rest played interstate. Then watch the Cats whinge about not getting enough opportunity to play on the MCG.
Except WCE and Freo get 12 games at Optus because they play each other there. Ditto Adelaide and Port. So when the Interstate teams have a fixture disparity, its pretty silly to include them. GWS have a horrendous fixture, 8 games at Spotless, 4 games in Canberra. But then they get a home final as a sure thing.

I've read some soft excuses for not going to games but this takes the cake. That game started at 7.50 on a Friday night hardly a major obstacle for a 1 hour drive up the highway. Hell I travelled an hour from work to home then another hour back in and still made it in plenty if time.
Thats nice. I would imagine people have a harder job then the one you have so maybe their place of employment or family conditions make it difficult to get from where they are in Victoria to the MCG. In 2017 I was 1.5hrs from Geelong and 2.5 hours from Melbourne when this match was on. And I finished work at 5:50 that night. Do you have some sort of time machine or aircraft that could have gotten me to the match in time?

So Geeling dont ask for two bockbuster home games to be played at the MCG to turn a huge profit?

What they'll want: After finally being granted its wish of nine home matches at GMHBA Stadium last year, hitting that magic number will again be Geelong's main fixture priority in 2019. The Cats will ask for their other two home games to be played at the MCG, rather than at Marvel Stadium. Geelong can lock in another Easter Monday blockbuster against Hawthorn, which will fall in round five next season, while it will again meet Essendon at the MCG in its annual 'Country Game'.

From 2018, it is expected Simonds Stadium would be in line for the club’s long-held desire for nine matches.
1. Geelong don't turn a huge profit at the MCG. Needs to be a sell out to make a sizable profit.
2. Geelong wanted 9 games because the previous season Geelong only had 7 games in Geelong in 2017 causing us to post a $1mil loss over 2 "home" games at Etihad. So when the AFL gives you 9 home games, that becomes the new minimum while continuing to push for a full 11 in Geelong.

But hard to take that thing you linked off AFL.com seriously when it doesn't actually include any quotes from anyone. They are just "what they want" fluff pieces in the off season.
Cook is on record as saying we want all 11 home games in Geelong but accept the AFL won't let us, so ask to have two big drawing rivals at the MCG because the 2 "home" matches at Etihad we had the other cost Geelong $1mil. MCG games when they sell out provide a slight profit. GMHBA games give a bigger profit.

Does the maths make sense to you? Home games in Geelong = $$$. Home games at the MCG = $. Home games at Marvel = -$$$.
Geelong don't "need the cash" as you put it as when we have most of our games played in Geelong we turn a profit. Playing games at the MCG is purely to give exposure to a ground we are forced to play finals on.
“There are a number of factors that have contributed to this result. Increased home games at GMHBA Stadium, a full year of the benefits emanating for stage 4 of the GMHBA Stadium redevelopment and strong membership growth were keys to this result."
So home games contribute significantly to our profit margins, meaning we don't leach off the AFL for money. What all clubs should aspire to.

"Geelong CEO Brian Cook told 3AW the Cats want to play every home game at their ground.
“Home teams should have a home venue,” Cook said before the clash with Richmond.
“This is the only competition I’m aware of in the world where home game status is taken off you to go to the home ground of the opposition because they get a bigger crowd.”
Cook said it would be “fantastic” to play all 11 home games there."

HEY! YOU! YOU WITH THE FACTS! GET OUT OF HERE!

Wonder how many people reply to your comment since it completely ruins their narrative of "NO ONE ON RECORD ASKED TO PLAY ALL HOME GAMES AT HOME."

For more proof, 2017 Carji Awards in his Presidents speech, Colin Carter says they submitted the fixture request and says at the 6:56 mark "and asked for more home games in Geelong, in fact, we've asked for 11. And hope to get at least 9."

So thread closed people.

TL:dr
Geelong have officially requested 11 matches at GMHBA before, and continue to do so, and "accept" the 9 and 2 that the AFL lets them have. But will continue to ask for 11 in Geelong. With sources and quotes from Cook and Carter.
Geelong post a bigger profit at GMHBA, a modest profit at the MCG IF 80k or more show up (break even is around 50k attendance) and a loss hosting at Marvel.

Feb 21, 2007
Behind the Bar
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
West Brom,
Only reason Richmond questioned the game being played there was because of the 20,000+ fans who missed out on attending the game from both fan bases. From what I have been told by Cats fans Geelong don't give a stuff about either their fans or opposition fans, they just want to play their games at their small capacity ground regardless
Do Richmond ask the same question when you play the Eagles in Perth, Crows in Adelaide?

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
11 home games a year at Kardinia Park plus any home finals they earn.
8 away games interstate a year which would include away games in Tasmania.
2 away games a year at Marvel Stadium.
1 away game a year at the MCG.
If we play all 6/8 interstate teams away (and Hawks/North in Tassie) that leaves at least 4 of the remaining 7 teams in Melbourne that will need to play down at Geelong, and that's assuming all of our double ups are against interstate teams (hint: they won't be - ever).

Geelong needs the cash
All clubs need cash. Income should exceed expenses if you are to run a successful club.

The AFL signs contracts on behalf of the VIC clubs at both the MCG and Marvel to give them the best deal possible, instead of the richer clubs getting better deals, and the poorer clubs being screwed over.

The main contract is for a mininum of 45 games at each venue (yes the AFL owns Marvel, but it contracts out security and catering amongst other things). With 9 Melbourne teams, that's 99 home games. But they sell 11 home games between the 9 of them, leaving the AFL two games short (99-11 = 88), (90-88 = 2).

Geelong doesn't ask for home games in Melbourne, the AFL tells them that they're playing home games in Melbourne, and in return, we get to chose who we play. Kinda like how Hawthorn gets to chose to play home games in Tassie, and the Tassie gov pays them, or Port gets to play home games in China, and the Chinese pay for them.

A home game in Geelong makes the club $1m in profit (per game, that's pure profit, not revenue). A 100k crowd at the MCG won't get you anywhere near that, let alone a crowd of 60k. When Geelong played home games at Marvel, you don't make a profit until the crowd hits 30k. Some of those "home" games against North/Bulldogs we played lost us not only the $1m we would've made in Geelong, but as the crowd was below 30k, we had to pay the stadium the difference (if the crowd goes below 30k, you have to make up the shortfall in revenue).

Sources:

Oh boy, lots to go through here...

Thats nice. A lot of people I know who live in Geelong didn't finish work until 5:30, it wasn't feasible to get to the ground for the match so they stayed home. Had the match been in Geelong, they would have been able to make it.
Living halfway to Geelong isn't living IN Geelong though, is it? Pretty pointless for you to bring that up, but in an argument where you have no point I guess you have to go with anything don't you :)
You used the excuse of it was too difficult to get there because of work. Finish work at 5.30 pick up family and hit the freeway by 6 you'd still be in Melbourne by 7.30 in time for the first bounce. So it's a pretty weak excuse to hide behind, but then again they don't call Geelong the pussies for nothing

Look its no 157, or countless years of Ablett beating on your team but whatever floats your boat I guess.
Don't recall many Tigers fans carrying on so much about Geelong post those events, but good Lord have Cats fans become ever so salty since 2017 especially when it comes to anything to do with Richmond.

How many other clubs are in the same position?
Maybe GWS and GCS who get asked to play in Townsville and Canberra but the AFL financially compensates them.
Neither Collingwood or Richmond want to host home games at Marvel but are forced to every year, neither request them, neither says well if we can't have all 11 at the MCG we'll take 1-2 at Marvel to make up for it, we simply stick by the request to play all 11 home games at our home ground. Geelong don't

Except for when they don't. Like in 2013. Or when GWS had 2 finals at Spotless. Where they put fairness ahead of cash.
Where should GWS have hosted WCE and Bulldogs? The SCG a ground they only ever play Sydney at? Maybe they could have played them in Canberra at the other ground they use for home games, you know kind of like how Geelong use the MCG for home games.

As for 2013, well back then the AFL played their finals across Friday-Sunday and there were 4 finals in Melbourne that weekend, so Geelong were rewarded with a final at home, instead of being shipped off to Marvel. If the ladder stays the same you might be fortunate to get Brisbane at Geelong or maybe the Giants. For Cats fans sanity, you'd want to pray that Richmond or Collingwood don't snare 4th spot.

Except WCE and Freo get 12 games at Optus because they play each other there. Ditto Adelaide and Port. So when the Interstate teams have a fixture disparity, its pretty silly to include them. GWS have a horrendous fixture, 8 games at Spotless, 4 games in Canberra. But then they get a home final as a sure thing.
Was talking about the limited access to the MCG, much the same way interstate sides get treated. 4 of the interstate sides play in states with one AFL ground, the other 4 play in states with 2 AFL grounds, but they don't play home games at the other teams home ground and if they finish high enough they earn a home final at the one available ground, Geelong play in Victoria with 3 AFL grounds, 2 that hold over 50k and 1 that barely holds 35k.

I'd like to think that any sensible person can see how playing finals at grounds that hold 50k or 100k makes more sense to the fans of both teams than saying stuff you to the up to 60k fans from both sides, but it appears that's not the case.

Thats nice. I would imagine people have a harder job then the one you have so maybe their place of employment or family conditions make it difficult to get from where they are in Victoria to the MCG. In 2017 I was 1.5hrs from Geelong and 2.5 hours from Melbourne when this match was on. And I finished work at 5:50 that night. Do you have some sort of time machine or aircraft that could have gotten me to the match in time?
Some people might and others might not. I'd also suspect that plenty of people would have also gone about making arrangements to finish work earlier given there was plenty of notice that the game was taking place.

Do Richmond ask the same question when you play the Eagles in Perth, Crows in Adelaide?

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
You used the excuse of it was too difficult to get there because of work. Finish work at 5.30 pick up family and hit the freeway by 6 you'd still be in Melbourne by 7.30 in time for the first bounce. So it's a pretty weak excuse to hide behind, but then again they don't call Geelong the pussies for nothing
So ignores the fact that a lot of people can't make it due to time + distance.
You can keep arguing this point, but fact is the QF isn't the first, and won't be the last time that Geelong fans struggle to make matches in Melbourne on a Friday night. Its why Geelong always push for Saturday or Sunday matches if they aren't in Geelong.

Don't recall many Tigers fans carrying on so much about Geelong post those events, but good Lord have Cats fans become ever so salty since 2017 especially when it comes to anything to do with Richmond.
"One Monday, back in May 2001, a truck reverses towards the front steps of Punt Road Oval after a tough loss to Geelong. The tray lifts up and releases its payload: five tonnes of chicken manure."
:$

Neither Collingwood or Richmond want to host home games at Marvel but are forced to every year, neither request them, neither says well if we can't have all 11 at the MCG we'll take 1-2 at Marvel to make up for it, we simply stick by the request to play all 11 home games at our home ground. Geelong don't
If Geelong shared their ground with 5 other teams, meaning they frequently got away games at their home ground, I am sure Geelong wouldn't complain about playing a match at a ground 5.5km down the road :D

Your arguments by this point are comical.

Where should GWS have hosted WCE and Bulldogs? The SCG a ground they only ever play Sydney at? Maybe they could have played them in Canberra at the other ground they use for home games, you know kind of like how Geelong use the MCG for home games.
SCG is closer to GWS than the MCG is to Geelong, SCG has more seating than GWS has. If its all about maximizing attendance than surely you put it there. Thats the common argument from your side, not mine.

As for the matches in Canberra;
"Officials will also be working with the ACT government in the background in the hope of finalising details for an extension of their 10-year arrangement to play premiership matches in Canberra."

GWS sell their matches to them. Just how Hawks sell matches to Tassie, or how North sell matches to Tassie.
You know who doesn't sell matches to the MCG? Geelong :)

Not apples for apples here, but then again most of your replies have been nonsensical so far.

As for 2013, well back then the AFL played their finals across Friday-Sunday and there were 4 finals in Melbourne that weekend, so Geelong were rewarded with a final at home, instead of being shipped off to Marvel. If the ladder stays the same you might be fortunate to get Brisbane at Geelong or maybe the Giants. For Cats fans sanity, you'd want to pray that Richmond or Collingwood don't snare 4th spot.
Geelong got a home final due to the MCG being loaded up. Im not denying that. But it was also the right thing to do. You should get a home final if you finish higher up the ladder. Regardless of how Geelong got a home final in 2013, it was the right result and should be the case again this year.

Most ladder predictors have Geelong 1st and Collingwood 4th, so if we have to play them at the MCG then so be it. But it doesn't alter the fact that once again, a team who hasn't earned a home final has gotten one, and that its due to the AFL wanting to maximize the money they make from the match at the expense of equality and fairness in the competition. If you honestly believe its about "maximizing attendances" and not about the coin they make, you will buy anything.

I'd like to think that any sensible person can see how playing finals at grounds that hold 50k or 100k makes more sense to the fans of both teams than saying stuff you to the up to 60k fans from both sides, but it appears that's not the case.
I am in the business of watching my team win flags, not about seeing Geelong play finals that go from being a great chance of winning to a 50/50 just so more of the opposition can cram their fans into a stadium to give their team an advantage.
I didn't get a ticket to the Geelong final in 2013. To be honest, I didn't care because it gave us a better chance of a win, which gets you a step closer to a Premiership.
If North make the finals and have to play Richmond and they can have it at Marvel instead of the MCG where it suits them more than it suits you, at the expense of some supporters, they would absolutely take it. Why give a sucker an even chance?

Some people might and others might not. I'd also suspect that plenty of people would have also gone about making arrangements to finish work earlier given there was plenty of notice that the game was taking place.
Not everything can be worked around because of a sporting event. I don't know what you do for work, but until I changed jobs this year no way was I getting out before 6pm most nights. And the only match work would let me take off would be Grand Finals.

At the end of the day, Geelong finish higher on the ladder, should get a home final or some form of advantage over their opponent, and haven't.

This whole thread should have been moved to the bay. Its a basic bitches troll, filled with supporters of teams gifted home finals they haven't earned trying to tell Geelong supporters we should pretty much just be happy to be allowed some matches at our home ground :$

So ignores the fact that a lot of people can't make it due to time + distance.
You can keep arguing this point, but fact is the QF isn't the first, and won't be the last time that Geelong fans struggle to make matches in Melbourne on a Friday night. Its why Geelong always push for Saturday or Sunday matches if they aren't in Geelong.
65k & 67k turned up to the last 2 Friday night games between the 2 clubs, while under 47k turned up to the last 4 Saturday/Sunday games between the 2 clubs at the MCG, but keep telling yourself that the scheduling of the games on Friday nights is poor, just because you can't get to them.

"One Monday, back in May 2001, a truck reverses towards the front steps of Punt Road Oval after a tough loss to Geelong. The tray lifts up and releases its payload: five tonnes of chicken manure."
:$
Wow you had to go back 18 years to find someone who got as upset as Cats fans have been for the past 18 months.

If Geelong shared their ground with 5 other teams, meaning they frequently got away games at their home ground, I am sure Geelong wouldn't complain about playing a match at a ground 5.5km down the road :D

Your arguments by this point are comical.
The point is our clubs do complain about being scheduled to play home games at Marvel, Geelong don't really complain about playing at the MCG because they request to do so. But hey keep ignoring it.

SCG is closer to GWS than the MCG is to Geelong, SCG has more seating than GWS has. If its all about maximizing attendance than surely you put it there. Thats the common argument from your side, not mine.

As for the matches in Canberra;
"Officials will also be working with the ACT government in the background in the hope of finalising details for an extension of their 10-year arrangement to play premiership matches in Canberra."

GWS sell their matches to them. Just how Hawks sell matches to Tassie, or how North sell matches to Tassie.
You know who doesn't sell matches to the MCG? Geelong :)

Not apples for apples here, but then again most of your replies have been nonsensical so far.
You're the one who brought up GWS by complaining about how they get a locked in home final at their home ground. Maybe if Geelong didn't happily move home games to the MCG when it suits them, they would have a better leg to stand on when arguing for a home final.

Geelong got a home final due to the MCG being loaded up. Im not denying that. But it was also the right thing to do. You should get a home final if you finish higher up the ladder. Regardless of how Geelong got a home final in 2013, it was the right result and should be the case again this year.

Most ladder predictors have Geelong 1st and Collingwood 4th, so if we have to play them at the MCG then so be it. But it doesn't alter the fact that once again, a team who hasn't earned a home final has gotten one, and that its due to the AFL wanting to maximize the money they make from the match at the expense of equality and fairness in the competition. If you honestly believe its about "maximizing attendances" and not about the coin they make, you will buy anything.

I am in the business of watching my team win flags, not about seeing Geelong play finals that go from being a great chance of winning to a 50/50 just so more of the opposition can cram their fans into a stadium to give their team an advantage.
I didn't get a ticket to the Geelong final in 2013. To be honest, I didn't care because it gave us a better chance of a win, which gets you a step closer to a Premiership.
If North make the finals and have to play Richmond and they can have it at Marvel instead of the MCG where it suits them more than it suits you, at the expense of some supporters, they would absolutely take it. Why give a sucker an even chance?
Grand finals are played and won at the MCG, so surely it's in any clubs best interest to play as many games there as possible, especially finals. As I've said previously if the Cats were to lose some of their games at the MCG so they could have more home games at their ground and were to play all their home finals at their ground, their fans would start whinging about it being unfair that they don't get the opportunity to play more games at the MCG to familiarise themselves with the ground.

Not everything can be worked around because of a sporting event. I don't know what you do for work, but until I changed jobs this year no way was I getting out before 6pm most nights. And the only match work would let me take off would be Grand Finals.

At the end of the day, Geelong finish higher on the ladder, should get a home final or some form of advantage over their opponent, and haven't.

This whole thread should have been moved to the bay. Its a basic bitches troll, filled with supporters of teams gifted home finals they haven't earned trying to tell Geelong supporters we should pretty much just be happy to be allowed some matches at our home ground :$
Agree not everything can be worked around sporting events, but a vast majority of people have ample ability to do so, hence 95k turning up to the final between our 2 clubs, and there was certainly a good number of Cats fans who did venture up the highway to attend that game.

Like I've said previously build up the stadium so that it has a capacity of 50k and there would be no argument for the AFL to not play games down there, but right now a 35k capacity with the majority of the ground unavailable to opposition supporters means that you'll never get all 11 home games down there, unless you're happy to play the 8 interstate sides there plus games against the likes of Saints Roos & Dogs from the Melbourne based clubs who historically draw smaller crowds, while playing away games against Richmond Collingwood Essendon Hawthorn Carlton & Melbourne every year.

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
65k & 67k turned up to the last 2 Friday night games between the 2 clubs, while under 47k turned up to the last 4 Saturday/Sunday games between the 2 clubs at the MCG, but keep telling yourself that the scheduling of the games on Friday nights is poor, just because you can't get to them.
Those two friday nights would've been since 2017, and both your home games. With 100k members in 2019, against one of the top teams going around, I'd have hoped more than 70k would attend but apparently not. Those saturday + sunday games were back when richmond weren't in finals contention (why bother from a Geelong POV) and not all were your home game (richmond are notorious for not showing up to away games in Melbourne or Geelong).

Those two friday nights would've been since 2017, and both your home games. With 100k members in 2019, against one of the top teams going around, I'd have hoped more than 70k would attend but apparently not. Those saturday + sunday games were back when richmond weren't in finals contention (why bother from a Geelong POV) and not all were your home game (richmond are notorious for not showing up to away games in Melbourne or Geelong).
2018 was Geelongs home game on a Sunday, first game post the final and barely 47k turned up, and the excuse that week was it was cold and raining so we weren't going to travel in poor weather.

Don't know why Richmond fans care where Geelong play their home finals to be honest. It's not like the Tigers will ever be playing a final in Geelong - their excessive whinging about having to play H&A games at the venue back in both 2012 and 2017 saw to that.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Don't know why Richmond fans care where Geelong play their home finals to be honest. It's not like the Tigers will ever be playing a final in Geelong - their excessive whinging about having to play H&A games at the venue back in both 2012 and 2017 saw to that.
Because we are rent free inside their heads :)

Sorry thought this was an open discussion board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2018 was Geelongs home game on a Sunday, first game post the final and barely 47k turned up, and the excuse that week was it was cold and raining so we weren't going to travel in poor weather.
That’s fair enough? Geelong is still 75 km from Melbourne

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
I've created an easy to understand guide to playing finals in Victoria.

1 Pies Tigers Hawks
2 Bombers# Carlton#
3 Roos Saints Dogs Melbourne
4 Geelong
5 Eagles Crows Swans Freo Port GWS Lions Suns

If you play a team on a lower tier then the game is played at your home ground *
If you play a team on a higher tier then the game is played at their home ground *

#For the purposes of the finals the MCG is the home away from home
*Gil reserves the right to over rule any decisions that is sensical or logical.
????

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
The point is it’s a home state based final and has been since AFL inception. Why will Stephen move the goalposts now? I don’t think Richmond will finish top 4, so take my team out of the equation, but i can certainly see the pies finishing 4th.
I don’t think it’s right thousands of people will be denied access (from Geelong supporters as well) when they could go to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it home state or home ground? I thought it was home ground? If it was home state why would they play any finals at KP when they could just put them all at the G?

romeohwho

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
One of course, could easily change the thread title to- ‘Geelong home final not at GHMBA -unfair disadvantage?’
If it’s an advantage at our home ground then logic dictates that we are disadvantaged whenever we leave it. ( 14 times this year- pretty sure that is more than the rest of the teams leave their home grounds)
So not sure why anyone else would be having a sook at the great leg up they receive by not venturing to K.Park.

Feb 21, 2007
Behind the Bar
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
West Brom,

Was talking about the limited access to the MCG, much the same way interstate sides get treated. 4 of the interstate sides play in states with one AFL ground, the other 4 play in states with 2 AFL grounds, but they don't play home games at the other teams home ground and if they finish high enough they earn a home final at the one available ground, Geelong play in Victoria with 3 AFL grounds, 2 that hold over 50k and 1 that barely holds 35k.

View attachment 707855
If you can’t answer the question post semi humourous picture of old woman.

If you can’t answer the question post semi humourous picture of old woman.
If you can't ask a serious question don't expect a serious answer.

Stop avoiding the question and answer it. Or are you afraid the answer will kill off your argument.
They are interstate sides, Geelong are Victorian based

Back