Geelong in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask for $10M, but we'll probably get $15M + another free stadium redevelopment. State govt in the back pocket and Hocking at AFL house - playing the lot of you like fiddles. :drunk:

If you can squeeze in some wings for that $15M then great. Looks like Uncle Steve has come through with Hawks playing at Meth Park.

Now don't melt and mash that report button again, it didn't work last time.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you can squeeze in some wings for that $15M then great. Looks like Uncle Steve has come through with Hawks playing at Meth Park.

Now don't melt and mash that report button again, it didn't work last time.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Funniest thing the MCG has done to football numpties is make them believe the sport should be played on a circle. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have to seriously start talking about Merger or Relocation talks with Geelong.

If The Cats cannot pay their bills and keep asking for government and AFL grants every year, the time must be nigh to boot these unsustainable flogs from the league.

Funniest thing the MCG has done to football numpties is make them believe the sport should be played on a circle. :drunk:

You know what’s funnier Handbaggers calling bs on Degoeys incident with the ‘dog’ and subsequent head in the sand response to current drama at the Cattery.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You know what’s funnier Handbaggers calling bs on Degoeys incident with the ‘dog’ and subsequent head in the sand response to current drama at the Cattery.

Who from Geelong has said Steven had anything happen to him other than being stabbed? Must have missed the part where we claimed he suffered a knife wound in his chest from playing frisbee... 🎣 🎣 🎣

Who from Geelong has said Steven had anything happen to him other than being stabbed? Must have missed the part where we claimed he suffered a knife wound in his chest from playing frisbee...

You have comprehension issues, evident by the failed mash of the report button

Remove this Banner Ad

Back