Autopsy Geelong lose to WC by 9 points at Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good effort and the mix of bewlidering decisions and poor skills at crucial times got us undone.

WC good team and credit to them .

We were closer than I thought we'd be but not good enough to get it done.

Gonna be hard to back up in 4 days now.

Go Catters

It doesn't get much tougher than that and we gave a really good account of ourselves all up but that doesn't count on the ladder. Can't be too disappointed with that.

Alright. Someone explain to me why you think Sav will make it. I've genuinely never seen an AFL player with less of an idea.

Parfitt is the most overrated player on this board. Offers nothing and yet people think he's the next J. Bartel? get back to me when he has a break ou game. I'll be waiting in my chair at the nursing home.

Good effort and the mix of bewlidering decisions and poor skills at crucial times got us undone.

WC good teama nd credit to them .

We were closer than I thought we'd be but not good enough to get it done.

Gonna be hard to back up in 4 days now.

Go Catters

Good effort undone by dumb footy, and poor skills by some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rat I ls such a spud... I cringe when the ball is in his hands.. He plays with zero confidence.. The game plan is s**t too... Seriously how can you win a flag playing that slow crap.. Teams just flood our forward line and our big forwards can't get the ball, or if they do its in the pockets...

Sav needs to be dropped for that performance. It’s not good enough. Possibly cost us the game.

But bloody hell we have some guys that consistently choke. Blicavs, Henry and Kolo.
Dangerfield needs to get his head out if his arse and pick up a player - when their ruck is flogging ours it’s just not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back