Autopsy Geelong loses to Essendon by 17 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Tony, what are you saying? The the captain and (should be) vice captain are not trying? Gosh if so coz that would mean there is a schism at the Cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, he is literally saying that two of the most competitive players in the history of AFL are deliberately letting the opposition win the ball from centre bounces.

And not mentioning that Selwood barely played due to injury and Dangerfield has been wearing a rib guard since the Hawks game and both are obviously not right.

So I now feel more out of touch with what the coaches are looking for in our players than ever before.

Smith was barely passable for mine for most of the night. And that high ball he didn't even bother to contest near our own goal-square during the third quarter (leading to yet another simple mark and goal for the Bombers) had me simply incandescent with rage.
Smith just misread it. The replay showed he thought it was going to go over the Bomber's player and then suddenly realised it wasn't and tried to change direction but couldn't do so in time.

Mistakes happen. They are fine. What isn't fine is a pattern of consistent mistakes across 3-4 quarters coupled with horrible structures and team selection.

nice goal by - and pity he missed the one in the last but his other 7 kicks were simply throw the ball on the foot kicks. he just doesnt hurt the opposition with his foot does he

poor georgeyboy, tries his best
Perhaps he is a senior player perhaps not. Our problem is we don't seem to know and we certainly don't get skills into the. So they run round looking lost and then we criticize. Who are our development coaches again????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back