No Oppo Supporters Geelong MCG tears

Where should the Tigers Cats final be played?

• Mcg

Votes: 145 79.7%
  • Not Simmonds

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

All this and the AFL came out and said they deliberately scheduled our h&a game at KP because of our 2016 performance. Didn't hear the cats complaining about favouritism then

You know what the kicker is? Because of the blow out from sooky cats, there is no way they are playing next years game at Skilled. This is a guaranteed blockbuster next season already. If the dickheads had of shut up and copped their whack they may have got the rematch at Skilled. But not now. This will be a 70k crowd for sure. Fanks Geebung you sooky, stupid bunch of campaigners.

I suppose because she left early and didn't see a goal she missed the fake Geelong chanting over the loudspeaker?

I honestly don't know what was more sweet.

That the campaigners got booed onto the ground in their home final or the canned cheering.

Canned cheering at a final! Just wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best thing about the whole saga is that the Cats have to play their home game against the swans at the G on Friday night. Bahahahaha
They've never beaten Sydney at the MCG, yet I'm not hearing any sooking about the game being played there this week.

They've never beaten Sydney at the MCG, yet I'm not hearing any sooking about the game being played there this week.
Although they do have a sooking thread in regards to playing a team who gets over a mil more then them to pay their players.

They just have to whinge about something.

I think it's now pretty clear that the Cats were just doubtful of beating us in any other place but the kitty litter.

Also for "Anne from Geelong". How about you go listen to the after match podcast on 3AW. Tim a Geelong kid who went to the footy with his Dad rang in to say he was sorry the Cats lost but he was so glad he went on Friday. Had a great time.

I think it's now pretty clear that the Cats were just doubtful of beating us in any other place but the kitty litter.

Also for "Anne from Geelong". How about you go listen to the after match podcast on 3AW. Tim a Geelong kid who went to the footy with his Dad rang in to say he was sorry the Cats lost but he was so glad he went on Friday. Had a great time.

What, he didn't get set on fire and bashed? Bullshit, kid wasn't even there then. It was a mob. A MOB.

They were upset because they couldn't outnumber us, influence the umps or get the home umpiring advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were upset because they couldn't outnumber us, influence the umps or get the home umpiring advantage.

How funny was Selwood ducking his head at every chance, not getting the free, then spraying the ump everytime it wasn't paid. The sense of entitlement at this club knows no bounds.

How funny was Selwood ducking his head at every chance, not getting the free, then spraying the ump everytime it wasn't paid. The sense of entitlement at this club knows no bounds.

How did Rance get pinged for prior after Ducking but Selwood not?

Got the first one, but it stopped after that

he quite literally ducked every single time he got the ball (which to be fair was hardly ever)

at one point he actually went the double duck when the first one didnt get paid

guy is a disgrace

he quite literally ducked every single time he got the ball (which to be fair was hardly ever)

at one point he actually went the double duck when the first one didnt get paid

guy is a disgrace
It's why his head is split open every other game. Dopey campaigner.

That's the other thing too...
I was relieved!
As were 70K+ other RFC fans that we "got over the hurdle". Surely we're allowed to let off some steam?
I was told all year by flog mates "win a final and then come talk to me"... so I did, and now I'm being told "calm down, you've won nothing yet!"
I truly hope we go all the way cos there's many I need to remind of some comments that have been made at my/our expense.
You're mates with mopsy and Goldust? :eek:

**only funnin'**
lol. Thought the same. He's been receiving those since his first game. He had to go...

Cats fans should think themselves lucky ,a Dallas Cowboys fan has killed 7 people at a House in Texas while watching the Cowboys first game of the year .o_O

The thing that irks me re this discussion is the general conensus that if they had the home game at Simonds it would have been their normal home crowd with 33 of 35k Geelong supporters. Even if the game was down there, it is an AFL hosted game, so by the time the AFL cough up seats for AFL members and Coteries etc, there would only be about 20k seats left, only half of which would have gone to Geelong, so only about 10k of their supporters would have got in anyway.

Back