No Oppo Supporters Geelong MCG tears

Where should the Tigers Cats final be played?

• Mcg

Votes: 145 79.7%
  • Not Simmonds

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ******* classic. If I see an oppo fan on our bandwagon they can eat my ass.
I was tempted to reply to that post and point out she may not have carried on like a ******* idiot in 2007 but is making up for it now.

giphy.gif

The best thing in that radio whinge was when she said she was sitting on level 1 of the ponsford stand - where all the Geelong supporters were. She's obviously never been away from the comfort of KP.

I love how much people are fearing the tiger army. It sounds a lot like what I've heard of the 70s. I think they've realised that everything we've had thrown at us for the last 35 years may be coming back soon, with interest, over the course of 1 month.

The best thing in that radio whinge was when she said she was sitting on level 1 of the ponsford stand - where all the Geelong supporters were. She's obviously never been away from the comfort of KP.

I love how much people are fearing the tiger army. It sounds a lot like what I've heard of the 70s. I think they've realised that everything we've had thrown at us for the last 35 years may be coming back soon, with interest, over the course of 1 month.
And yet when we fall out of the 8 again, and we will, hopefully not for many years, but eventually it'll happen, they'll start kicking us while we're down again. Which turns it into a vicious cycle.

That's fine by me, I don't do things by halves.
I'm good too, it's opposition that seem to find any success for us offensive. Then get angry when we return the s**t they give us when we're s**t to them tenfold when we finally beat them.

That's fine by me, I don't do things by halves.

Mate and I were on the MCC wing on Friday (same mate I've been going week in, week out with since we were teenagers - we're now in our 50s). 2.5 hours before the bounce and a very middle class Geelong couple sit down next to us. Mate turned to the wife and said, "You sure you want to sit here? I don't muck about." Husband immediately ups and off they go. Lamest support base in the league; they consider themselves the arbiters of acceptable behaviour and morals at AFL games. They can **** off, it's tiger time.

Given Geelong fans were complaining about being given the 'Away' end for their cheersquad I wonder if they're complaining about it again this week as their cheersquad is the same end, or if they were complaining in the Qualifying and Prelimination Finals of last year that their cheersquad was the 'Away' end despite being the designated 'Home' side.
Didn't see them complain when Selwood was given the chance to call the toss of the coin despite being the home team.

Mate and I were on the MCC wing on Friday (same mate I've been going week in, week out with since we were teenagers - we're now in our 50s). 2.5 hours before the bounce and a very middle class Geelong couple sit down next to us. Mate turned to the wife and said, "You sure you want to sit here? I don't muck about." Husband immediately ups and off they go. Lamest support base in the league; they consider themselves the arbiters of acceptable behaviour and morals at AFL games. They can **** off, it's tiger time.
That just about sums it up. Somehow think they are a class above us due to their teams dominance over us. I respect what the club has achieved but their supporters can get stuffed (remember we're not allowed to swear)

This bigfooty moment/weekend tops 2014 end of season run with new avatars every week, Ty punching Cox and Ernie McDonald vs Rance all rolled into one amazing moment.

In the words of dr cox "I love this moment so much I want to marry it and have lots of little baby moments"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That just about sums it up. Somehow think they are a class above us due to their teams dominance over us. I respect what the club has achieved but their supporters can get stuffed (remember we're not allowed to swear)
2015 at the G copped so much s**t from the 4 of them that made the trip up. * em all. Pay back has been oh so sweet. They never beat us when it matters. 8-2 in finals.

Didn't see them complain when Selwood was given the chance to call the toss of the coin despite being the home team.
oh they complained alright. non stop.

I bet if you went to their board someone would have posted something about it today.

Same with Hawks fans, because their teams have been amazing they seem to think it automatically ensures their football knowledge is greater then the great unwashed.

Both teams deserve at the very least 20 years of Carlton if not what we have endured.

Cats fan turns in membership after feeling threatened by Richmond fans on Friday night:

17-year Geelong member Elly has renounced her Cats membership after feeling sexually and physically threatened by Richmond fans on Friday night at the MCG.

“All was going well until we walked across the park to the MCG,” Elly told foxfooty.com.au during the week.

“There were large number of Richmond fans and some of those fans were already loud and abusive.

“They were shouting things like, ‘stick it up the pussies, stick it up our arses’.”
There was a drunk Geelong supporter on train back to Melbourne from our game down there who kept saying "UP THE PUSSIES"
I thought it was somewhat amusing because of how immature he was.

Back