Geelong/Melb meet up???

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,

Now, no hard feeling or anything, I just wanted to know if anyone from the Geelong board would be interested in meeting up at Skilled in two weeks time for the Cats - Dees clash??

I have already had the pleasure of meeting SeinDude, and would like to meet some more of you!! We can meet up at half time, or have a drink after the game. It's totally up to you guys!

CFH.

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell
Hey guys,

Now, no hard feeling or anything, I just wanted to know if anyone from the Geelong board would be interested in meeting up at Skilled in two weeks time for the Cats - Dees clash??

I have already had the pleasure of meeting SeinDude, and would like to meet some more of you!! We can meet up at half time, or have a drink after the game. It's totally up to you guys!

CFH.

CFH,

Thanks for that mate!! :)

I'll be in that, although I think I'll have my 11 year old cousin (who goes for Melbourne) with me.

Go Cats!! :cool:
SeinDude

Count my wife and I in, Cowboy-- if it meets with my own personal match schedule. I cover CHFL games, one a week, on Saturdays for the Ballarat Courier, so if this is a night fixture, we can definitely do it.

However, if we can't, we're planning on having a celebration of a different sort in Melbourne within the next fortnight. Keep your eyes peeled for that, in any event... and thanks for the invite! :):):)

Cheers,
William

Originally posted by you_idiot
Count my wife and I in, Cowboy-- if it meets with my own personal match schedule. I cover CHFL games, one a week, on Saturdays for the Ballarat Courier, so if this is a night fixture, we can definitely do it.

However, if we can't, we're planning on having a celebration of a different sort in Melbourne within the next fortnight. Keep your eyes peeled for that, in any event... and thanks for the invite! :):):)

Cheers,
William

To you and SeinDude.....thanks for the replies!! It would be great to meet you, and to see SeinDude again!! If you can't make it, then I will definately keep my eyes open! I'll try and make sure some of the Demons' board makes the trek down too!

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell

To you and SeinDude.....thanks for the replies!! It would be great to meet you, and to see SeinDude again!! If you can't make it, then I will definately keep my eyes open! I'll try and make sure some of the Demons' board makes the trek down too!

i'll be making the trek down, will be good to catch up with well anyone!

OK, update time...

Can't catch the game with you guys-- covering the footy for the Courier, as mentioned above. However, my wife and I may be up for something post-game if there are plans for that. But of course, it depends how close to Ballarat I'm assigned to... it all hinges on that. I'll keep you all posted on that.

Otherwise, we will certainly be in Melbourne on Wednesday for a BigFooty get-together, as mentioned on another thread in the General Talk forum, and we hope to see many BigFooty-ites there...

Cheers,
William

Remove this Banner Ad

Back