Geelong players getting suspended for crucial finals - coincidence or culture problem?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hadn't thought about Sydney for a while. Thanks for reminding me you almost finished bottom 4
For what it's worth, I thought the OP was a load of garbage.

But so was your response.

Like, only fans whose teams are in the finals are entitled to have an opinion anymore?

A fan whose team isn't in the finals could only be posting because they're suffering relevance deprivation?

Or, is it that you've conducted rigorous scientific research and actually proven that Hawthorn posters are insecure dickheads?

Yeah, right.

Rise above it mate.

What are you, like 12 years old?
For whats it's worth, I thought the OP was a load of garbage.

But so was your response. Rise above it mate.
If I can't take the piss out of a thread that should be on the bay, what can I do?

There's a reason my post got 24 likes and you're the only person who's responded negatively (directly).

edit: 25 likes

Didn't mind Hawkins getting suspended to be honest.
Not a fan of his to begin with. Love him for what he did for us in 2011 but he's just a big soft teddy bear and never been consistent in finals anyway.

I knew we had no chance to beat Richmond leading up so we needed something very different and by not having Hawkins up forward, we became very unpredictable and found ourselves with plenty of space inside fifty without the big gorilla looking for 10 wrestling duels a quarter. Sure, he may have slotted a goal or two, but we would not have had Kelly's sublime brilliance around goals.
Geelong gave it all they had in 1st half while Richmond took a half to finally get going after a weeks jet lag.

Thanks Hawk, we would have lost by 6 goals had you played :thumbsu:

Didn't mind Hawkins getting suspended to be honest.
Not a fan of his to begin with. Love him for what he did for us in 2011 but he's just a big soft teddy bear and never been consistent in finals anyway.

I knew we had no chance to beat Richmond leading up so we needed something very different and by not having Hawkins up forward, we became very unpredictable and found ourselves with plenty of space inside fifty without the big gorilla looking for 10 wrestling duels a quarter. Sure, he may have slotted a goal or two, but we would not have had Kelly's sublime brilliance around goals.
Geelong gave it all they had in 1st half while Richmond took a half to finally get going after a weeks jet lag.

Thanks Hawk, we would have lost by 6 goals had you played :thumbsu:
So Kelly hasn’t kicked goals with hawk in the team? Right...

Think Hawkins would’ve done a bit more than Henderson! I’m not saying we definitely would’ve won, but to say Hawkins saved us from losing by 6 goals is ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back