Banter Geelong punting related stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

catscollector

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Eagles have a horrendous record at GMHBA and will have 2 of their best mids out, honestly think we are a very good bet this weekend.
Odds have severely dropped in our favor. I was hoping they would shift a little more to the Eagles but from $1.70 to $1.50, not sure it's worthwhile now.

catscollector

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Because the eagles have more injury’s than us and haven’t been playing that well either
Only just beat a terrible Collingwood at home
We are in worse shape. We barely beat a team in Hawthorn who will bottom four.

The Eagles receiving this chartered flight will surely be a small advantage as it's a little less jet lag and time taken away from their usual Perth to Melbourne route.

catscollector

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Going to take Lachie Hunter 25+ disposals tonight. Paying $1.95 which is pretty decent considering Canberra oval usually equates to an overly congested footy game. This will hopefully help a player like Hunter :thumbsu:

(please no injury!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

catscollector

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
I just took the Dogs line, very easy money, Hunter poor unfortunately.
Yes, I got no clue anymore when it comes to disposal market.
I honestly tried searching all betting sites for Parfitt last week. Not one of them had him in their disposal markets. Was after 20+ disposals. Coincidentally, this week, all of a sudden he features in their markets. This is when you start to identify certain traits the bookmakers use in order to take public money. Parfitt likely struggles to gather 20+ this week.

ShaunWDT

Club Legend
Nov 18, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Yes, I got no clue anymore when it comes to disposal market.
I honestly tried searching all betting sites for Parfitt last week. Not one of them had him in their disposal markets. Was after 20+ disposals. Coincidentally, this week, all of a sudden he features in their markets. This is when you start to identify certain traits the bookmakers use in order to take public money. Parfitt likely struggles to gather 20+ this week.
Disposial markets are terrible value really, bookies just suck people into multis and they win 9 bets out of 10.

catscollector

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Some are but as always with betting, you tend to go with your habits which are invariably wrong.
Like today for example, Guthrie 25+/Geelong win is paying $2.15. That's decent odds imo. Or Stewart 20+/Geelong win @ $1.85.
If you fancy West Coast, Redden 20+/West Coast win is paying $3.15

Hamingja

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
1619310033972.png

Just a little round off bet for fun. The hamstring problems will probably end up recurring but if he played most games from here he could still do it IMO given the dearth of quality key forwards getting about as per the current coleman leaderboard. Even though it is probably a donation to the person who layed it I do genuinely wonder who in their right mind ties up $650 in capital for 4 months to win $13....

Biscut

All Australian
Jun 22, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
I think the cats will smash Sydney this week. We like the scg, they have a depleted backline and our boys are up. I’m jumping on a big margin with goal kicker markets and cats to lead each quarter. Cats by plenty!

Remove this Banner Ad