Banter Geelong punting related stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some big odds on offer for just over a 10 goal win. $101. Its unlikely but 2 weeks ago i would have thought we would be more likely to beat the crows by 10 goals than we would have been to beat the swans by that amount.

Righto guys got a sure bet, margins always have a meaning so get on Cats to win by 35pts (Dangers#) it's paying $101. Also just in case the footy god's are playing funny buggers his old # was 32 so I chucked 5 on that at $81. Imagine the melts if this came thru lol.

Righto guys got a sure bet, margins always have a meaning so get on Cats to win by 35pts (Dangers#) it's paying $101. Also just in case the footy god's are playing funny buggers his old # was 32 so I chucked 5 on that at $81. Imagine the melts if this came thru lol.
Geelong to win by 35 points is @ $126. I put a $1.50 on it :D

Geelong to win by 35 points is @ $126. I put a $1.50 on it :D
How do you get them at the -35.5 points line? The biggest I can see is -21

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ONLY good thing about tonight was that I had a bet at 3/4 time.

Total score to be over 200pts @$3
Had 550 on it. (My entire account)

Bam.

That's still a chance. And current odds are 4.40
I figure it could easily be an arm wrestle 3 quarters and then blow out late as well like our final with the Tiges

Adelaide -29.5 @ 3.50
I had a bet at 3/4 time. Tigers +49. Only because the odds were 5.50 and I figured anything could happen.
Had 50.

With about 4 minutes to go I knew my bet was dead. Then I realised yours was alive and was praying for you.
The worst thing was they never even showed the shot!

Anyhoo. $1100 profit weekend. Nice.
Now school holidays to spend it on :oops::(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back