Banter Geelong punting related stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, what bets are people having?

I'm not sure what to do.
I'm not into novelty bets such as first goal. I don't mind the norm smith type bets but I can't nail down a player at all.

I might just end up backing Adelaide +18 at 2.60

Sauce Norm/Crows 40+ @ $46

Crows 40+ @ $5.25

Crows win/Matty Crouch 32 disposals or more @4

Spent a grand total of $50 so clearly more for fun than trying to actually cash in

I've had a muck around bet.
Odds were worth it.

Jenkins for norm into Adelaide +40 at $101. Had $10. The way I see it, if the crows win by 40 some forward is going to make a big difference.
And I have a feeling the Tigers will put plenty of work into walker and lynch.

Then I backed the crows +25.

I'll spew if they win by 20 or something because I've been saying crows +18 all week.
But I got greedy.

Sauce Norm Smith
Crows -5.5

Sauce Norm/Crows 40+ @ $46

Crows 40+ @ $5.25

Crows win/Matty Crouch 32 disposals or more @4

Spent a grand total of $50 so clearly more for fun than trying to actually cash in
Hmm, I thought I was being tricky going with Sauce for Norm.

He's big but I'm not sure he can carry all three of us!

Hmm, I thought I was being tricky going with Sauce for Norm.

He's big but I'm not sure he can carry all three of us!
Big game player, if the Crows go well he will have a huge say in it IMO... and he has emotional reasons driving him.
I only whacked 5 on it as it was with Crows by 40 @ 46 so i won't be too upset to miss it but would be over the moon getting it

Big game player, if the Crows go well he will have a huge say in it IMO... and he has emotional reasons driving him.
I only whacked 5 on it as it was with Crows by 40 @ 46 so i won't be too upset to miss it but would be over the moon getting it
Did you hear one of the club analysts on Sen discussing him?
And they were talking specifically about the norm smith.

He said that sauce will win heaps of it because Richmond don't care about the hit out.
And Richmond will use Nankevis more in a defensive role.

So I wonder if the norm smith panelists will know that and think "well he had no competition".
Fwiw this guy said he'd pick someone like Douglas. An under the radar type player.

All my bets are dead.
Richmond could seriously win by 50 points. They are killing Adelaide. And what I like is that they've gone the slow grind.

They aren't flashy goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took the kids bowling. Cooked dinner etc. and completely forgot about the storm.

The line was 10pts ffs.
Just backed them to win by 27 but that's a Hail Mary now.

10pts was the best bet of the week by a mile.

22730230_10154859367581790_1840675378138310848_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back