Autopsy Geelong QF loses to Richmond by 51 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Before the game while I was walking to my seats on level 4, a cats fan looked at me and saw I was a tiger he then intentionally shoved me and pushed past. He was about to charge through the Richmond supporter in front of me who was my 73 year old aunty. He actually took a moment to calm himself down and not bowl over a woman.

Don't doubt there were dickhead Richmond supporters but dont sit up on your high horse thinking all your supporters are perfect and well behaved.

Before the game while I was walking to my seats on level 4, a cats fan looked at me and saw I was a tiger he then intentionally shoved me and pushed past. He was about to charge through the Richmond supporter in front of me who was my 73 year old aunty. He actually took a moment to calm himself down and not bowl over a woman.

Don't doubt there were dickhead Richmond supporters but dont sit up on your high horse thinking all your supporters are perfect and well behaved.

IMG_2753.GIF

Have you got the person who created it on ignore?
This is why these threads should be started by Mods...

They cant be ignored and thus this issue is avoided. Previews, GD and review threads only im referring to.

Go Catters

Didn't happen.

Yes he was not 100% nobody expected him to be, he was still worth more than most of the other players who took a night off. He will be better for the run and is to be expected close to 100% this week after that run, unless you still think he should be dropped.

Selwood was not worth more than most of the other players on Friday night. He was at best ordinary and at worst pretty awful.

Selwood was not worth more than most of the other players on Friday night. He was at best ordinary and at worst pretty awful.
That is not what I said. He was better than many of those who did not turn up (did not play very well). He was not match fit and will be better for the hit this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not quoting the member, as I don't care to start another back an fourth on this, but I love the use of language here.

"intentionally shoved me and pushed past"
"about to charge through"

I think the story, "a Geelong supporter walked past me in the aisles, due to the confined space we made contact, although he was careful not to make contact with my 73 year old aunt" just isn't nearly as interesting.

Not quoting the member, as I don't care to start another back an fourth on this, but I love the use of language here.

"intentionally shoved me and pushed past"
"about to charge through"

I think the story, "a Geelong supporter walked past me in the aisles, due to the confined space we made contact, although he was careful not to make contact with my 73 year old aunt" just isn't nearly as interesting.

Truthful story may be "I watched the game from my couch, I don't like Geelong".

Whilst I'd like to agree with you, I just don't think we have it in us. Boggles the mind how we reach 2nd on the ladder after the H&A season, when deep down I think we all feel we aren't a top 2 side.

Last night, Adelaide, GWS, Richmond, Sydney, Essendon, Port would've beaten us, only team we would've beaten probably is West Coast.

Dunno what is wrong with us.
Stay positive. Cats can do it!

Any comments now?

I was wrong. Happy to be wrong. I didn't think we would bring that kind of heat and skill. But very glad we did. Well done to the whole team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back