Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Not even 7am and Taz is but but but Geelong.

#firstthought
Actually was replying to a WCE supporter, but you go with that.

Welcome to yet another day of “But But But Hawthorn” for you old boy.

Why not try to troll another club for a while, you know one that is not the Handbaggers master.

Actually was replying to a WCE supporter, but you go with that.

Welcome to yet another day of “But But But Hawthorn” for you old boy.

Why not try to troll another club for a while, you know one that is not the Handbaggers master.

Lot of excuses there.

I know you have scheduled internet time so don't take it to heart. It's under enough pressure.

It's great that we won the flag in 2018, McGovern to Vardy to Ryan to Sheed to six points:D!!
The best passage of play in recent memory. If Collingwood had’ve done the play instead it’d be repeated ad nauseum for the next 20 years. Won’t even get any mention or airtime next year because it was us. Still, no one rated us this year and they’re not rating us again, looks like we’re monties to go back to back.

This post of yours is in the past so that makes it irrelevant I guess

Still, anyone who stoops to name-calling and post editing is irrelevant in general so I guess I’ll just move on.
F263D66C-9369-4EA4-9689-8BFD791929F5.gif

The best passage of play in recent memory. If Collingwood had’ve done the play instead it’d be repeated ad nauseum for the next 20 years. Won’t even get any mention or airtime next year because it was us. Still, no one rated us this year and they’re not rating us again, looks like we’re monties to go back to back.
Steve Bradbury never got the respect of the wider community either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to congratulate Patrick Dangerfield on his selection for captaincy of one of the AFLX sides. I know we like to fight a lot in here, but this is truly a special moment that I think all fans of AFL can enjoy. Well done, Danger.

He'll never win a premiership, but at least he'll be known as captain of a squad that is only just better than an AFLW side.

Bradbury was widely tipped to finish mid to bottom of the field as the other competitors were better at the sport than he was.
Much like the Eagles who had shown Themselves to be a below average side leading into the season.
A bit different as he'd never have won if the other teams didn't fall over, unlike WCE this year. A more relevant comparison of course would be the Hawks '08 premiership.

Hawks are the reigning straight setters as that’s what happened last season. Nothing prior to last season is relevant going into the next. Stop trying to be relevant because you are not.
A straight sets exit might seem disastrous but it’s just part of our journey back to triumph, AC

Was b2bStr8Sets all part of the journey back to Triumph?
Hey

Any chance that your username will ever come true ?

It’s bloody hard to win a grand final, isn’t it.

Even harder to go b2b

Imagine if the pussies could 3peat. That would be an amazing feat.
Keep trying, you won’t get there if you don’t try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back