Review Geelong spifflicate Fremantle by 69 points. - Rnd 18

How is Tom Stewart not in that team. Seriously. Could at least fit him on the bench before Mitchell or Parker.
It's team of the round not a rolling AA team - Stewart didn't get any coaches votes, so not making a team of the week isn't that surprising

How is Tom Stewart not in that team. Seriously. Could at least fit him on the bench before Mitchell or Parker.
Ball hardly went down his end.

Ball hardly went down his end.

That's how good he is at repelling opposition attacks - he can stop the ball coming within 50m of himself now. ;)

Pavlovs Cat

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwood, Aston Villa
Just a little?

I still remember him slagging off the entire region on our first night game at KP when the lights were installed…and he did that for the entire night not just one instance

he’s an absolute campaigner of the highest order

Well said. Couldn't agree more. All piss and moan whenever something iffy goes our way but crickets when it goes in the other direction.

Who’s leading the b&f at this stage? I certainly like that Guth is finding his form late in the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Smith, Hawkins, Stewart and Blicavs to be in top 4 of the club b&f - not going any particular order at this stage

Mar 14, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
The cards were stacked high against us for this game with a 5 day break, travelling to the west, and the COVID protocols/bubble to deal with.

Very impressive performance with the Cats clinically overwhelming the caped ones from the getgo.

Back