Review Geelong spifflocates West coast by 97 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

I rightly panned Stanley and Dahl for bad performances last week but both were fantastic in their milestone games as was Rohan. Credit where credit's due.

Worried about Cameron.
I'm calling it. Will miss with hamstring tightness. He does not take a set shot from 40 on a 30 degree angle and kick around the corner. Ever.
He'll be fine

Winners on every line.
You can see the balance change in F50 with JC out there.
Gives Tomma a breather, takes the 3rd man away all the time. Rohan and Miers better crumbing as well not having to fly for everything next to Tomma.

Lets hope that the synergy will build over the coming weeks.

I liked seeing JC get the longer rest at the end as well. Lots to like about what he can do.

Cant say that after today and right now im missing the picks. Maybe in 3 years get back to me.

Rohan was electric there for 20 mins - got 3 i think.

The serially hated had a good day too. Atkins, Kolo, Henry, Stanley all good today.

Skills were better - not perfect - but better and it showed.

Lots of promise but its only one week.

Go Catters

Oh yeah... and Mitch a barrel from 60!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very good win but the opposition didn’t turn up. They were deplorable.

Great to see Henry really take the game on and back his contested marking skills.Looking far more self assured this year. Henderson was magnificent too. Looks leaner and fitter to me than in previous seasons.

Guthrie continues to have another great season. Since that heart procedure he’s become a different player.

Duncan playing that half forward/mid role was an inspired one. Looks great playing forward of centre.

Good to see Dahl finally have an impact. Can’t fault his performance today.

Not too many negatives as you’d expect in a massive win. Still some concerns over the foot skills of a few though - Blicavs, Bews and Kolojashnij. Edit - add I.Smith to that list too.

Last edited:
A lot to like obviously but I’ll call out a few unsung heroes:

Rhys - great milestone game. Competed hard again. When he shows up like that we are a 20% better team.

Henderson - Harry who? Awesome game. Seemed like he really had control of the back six.

Jack Henry - selling Candy, taking pack marks. Oh boy, the doubters looking a bit silly.

Opposition was woeful today but we cleaned their clock more than anyone could have hoped so don’t give me that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back