Geelong supporter safehouse - 2021 edition.

Remove this Banner Ad

We're so far up your ass that you can't go a whole day without talking about us lol.

I know you're a homophobe so you won't like that analogy but that is an apt description of your obsession.

Just look at your bump, you actually thought that any of us would give a fu** about anything happening at your minnow franchise.

I realize you don't read anything I say because you're a b*tch who talks sh*t and can't take it so stick to your routine post your sh*t meme and then stink up the next thread.
We're so far up your ass that you can't go a whole day without talking about us lol.

I know you're a homophobe so you won't like that analogy but that is an apt description of your obsession.

Just look at your bump, you actually thought that any of us would give a fu** about anything happening at your minnow franchise.

I realize you don't read anything I say because you're a b*tch who talks sh*t and can't take it so stick to your routine post your sh*t meme and then stink up the next thread.

Ha Ha, that's a bigger brain fart than Whoppi Goldberg.

It's because Geeflog flops like yourself are so easily triggered that it makes for most entertaining bait.

Your insecurities are hilarious

I would like to thank the OP for giving our sooky fanbase a place to cry. Sadly, it isn’t for me because I called out all of them on the main board. Our fans are genuinely awful! Have they improved on the Bay? 2013 times there were some good ones around.

At the same time, compared to the Geelong board, this thread is both friendlier to Geelong posters who don't worship Chris Scott (all 5 of us), and has a lot more humour.

At the same time, compared to the Geelong board, this thread is both friendlier to Geelong posters who don't worship Chris Scott (all 5 of us), and has a lot more humour.
To me you know there is an issue when you like and/or agree with A Cut Above posts more than 90% of your own fanbase. The guy has continually made me laugh on here for almost a decade and the bloke wouldn’t have the faintest idea who I even am.

There’s other examples I could’ve used but he’s probably been the most consistent & the point I’m trying to get across even most Hawthorn fans are better.

welcome-back-good-to-have-you-back.gif

Let it all out here friends !

GENtS and CB17 - looks like another year of the shame old scats n they chocked in another GF :$ and now Swanettes leobarryustar and Plugger35 are cheering their winning song down Sydney Road...

But to help with the wall decorations Ill just leave this here... (STPer18 is wearing his Jazny cap! spoiler alert)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back