Think Tank Geelong unfairly remain undefeated in season 2020 at their cheat ground the 'Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh I see so, I was basing my post on the endless whinging of Geelong supporters about not getting a home final when we all know the rule is a home state final, my bad.
Meh.... Uncle Steve will see us right in the future. Could be worse though, I remember Tugger flogs losing their collective shits when Gil made you play down the highway a couple of years ago. Now that was embarrassing

It's a travesty, a sheer unadulterated and malignant travesty. Geelong yet again stand undefeated on the wide expanses of their cheat ground in Woolloongabba, Brisbane. At least Brisbane had the tenacity to win the free kick count - that was one area those cheat ground cheaters wouldn't win in.

Would an earnest entreaty via public petition move this to the district cricket oval at Kardinia Park or would it come too late to save the proud and noble Richmond Football Club from becoming the next victim of this diabolical conspiracy to pervert the course of sporting justice?

Shame they will be going against us. Nothing can touch Brisbane at the gabba. Not even covid-19

LVZd.gif

That was just a comment backfire. The thread topic - that Geelong keep winning at their sub-tropical cheat ground where the possibility remains that they may win the 2020 Covid Cup against a spirited yet hapless Richmond - is still very much on song and on target.

Won't somebody DO something?

That was just a comment backfire. The thread topic - that Geelong keep winning at their sub-tropical cheat ground where the possibility remains that they may win the 2020 Covid Cup against a spirited yet hapless Richmond - is still very much on song and on target.

Won't somebody DO something?
frggr I expected better than to see you endorse this statement

Cats by 119

Remove this Banner Ad

Back