Preview Geelong V Adelaide JLT Comm. Rd2 March 5 2017 1:35 pm @ Richmond Oval SA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not overly thrilled to have Adelaide in a practice match

Seems too early in the year to have a footy related blue with the missus

*The year 2053*

"We love ya Daniel but we can't let you get on this bandwagon after the Jansen situation 40 years ago" :p
Seems fair

I'm not overly thrilled to have Adelaide in a practice match

Seems too early in the year to have a footy related blue with the missus
I'm amazed you still blue? Don't you understand yet, she's always right?

Just to be the good guy I am I'll give you all a tip for winning fights with the Mrs, women always change the subject in a fight when they're losing - so you'll be arguing over the initial thing you supposedly did wrong, then if you're actually getting on top in the fight with a reasonable explanation they'll change the subject to something else you did (probably bloody years ago) they remember that was bad. The trick is don't let them change from the initial subject because you're winning that point, keep saying 'no, hang on a minute we were talking/arguing about such and such which you started and wanted to talk about'... it takes discipline and most of the time they'll end up walking off and giving you the silent treatment but it's a recipe for success in the fight and at least will leave you feeling half good for once instead of feeling like a piece of shite.

So really the summary is stick to the winning subject don't let them dictate the narrative of the fight.*

*Some cunning women will change the subject to something they know riles you, something that is raw or questions you're manhood/integrity etc. don't let it phase you! It's simply an act of desperation on their behalf because they feel they're losing the argument and it's completely foreign to them, stick to the winning argument at hand.

Just to be the good guy I am I'll give you all a tip for winning fights with the Mrs, women always change the subject in a fight when they're losing - so you'll be arguing over the initial thing you supposedly did wrong, then if you're actually getting on top in the fight with a reasonable explanation they'll change the subject to something else you did (probably bloody years ago) they remember that was bad. The trick is don't let them change from the initial subject because you're winning that point, keep saying 'no, hang on a minute we were talking/arguing about such and such which you started and wanted to talk about'... it takes discipline and most of the time they'll end up walking off and giving you the silent treatment but it's a recipe for success in the fight and at least will leave you feeling half good for once instead of feeling like a piece of shite.

So really the summary is stick to the winning subject don't let them dictate the narrative of the fight.*

*Some cunning women will change the subject to something they know riles you, something that is raw or questions you're manhood/integrity etc. don't let it phase you! It's simply an act of desperation on their behalf because they feel they're losing the argument and it's completely foreign to them, stick to the winning argument at hand.
We don't actually blue..... just lately she sulks and I am too scared to speak after our games :D

:rolleyes:

IMG_0652.JPG

*in waltz the lefties*

The bandwagon for Jones is near full with sarah.13 and BlightysCats sitting with me in the drivers seat.....Jones is HOT property so come on Cat fans...join the visionaries and hop on board...

Not you Daniel McL :D:D
Please no more Daniel MCL curses! :eek:

And yes ive had my fair share of my own..:oops::(

GO Catters

Thats why you do it so much! :D

Dunno how i missed this earlier...

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy-related argument. :)

Man, you oughta be in my joint when we play the Hawks :(

Actually, you don't.

The fire-breathing, rabid, fearsome cyclops that appears when Hawthorn play is a frightening sight, and one which is enraged and exhales a hatred of the GFC whenever their paths cross.

And if the GFC wins...........:eek:

Actually, you don't.

The fire-breathing, rabid, fearsome cyclops that appears when Hawthorn play is a frightening sight, and one which is enraged and exhales a hatred of the GFC whenever their paths cross.

This is why you marry Geelong supporters. :)

Actually, you don't.

Well you only have yourself to blame mate

This is too much of an insight into your personality BC. Is it too late to sponsor BC's Mrs - who I think is far more deserving of our support than Cockatoo IMO? A tip, try a hug, sign the pledge and google the word humility not 'maroon'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back