Game Day Geelong V Carlton Rd 3 2020 Sat June 20 740 PM @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any predictions ahead of tonights match?

First goal:
Last goal:
Most goals:
Most marks:
Most disposals:
Most tackles:

Margin:

And...will Stanley show consistency & repeat last weeks efforts?

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
First goal: Jack Steven
Last goal: Cripps
Most goals: Miers
Most marks: One of our defenders
Most disposals: Danger
Most tackles: Hrmmm....this concerns me a bit.... but perhaps Atkins will step up with Parfitt out

Probably not the right thread, but I'm working remote at the moment with limited coverage, can someone tell me which Round Gaz is supposed too play game 350?

Cheers.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Round 5, Cats vs Suns at GMHBA on 4 July - pending selection in the final team for the next couple of weeks, Selwood will play game 300 & Ablett game 350 in that match

and for added interest, our round 6 match (yet to be scheduled) is currently on track to be Dangers 100 game for the club - thus means that George will then be eligible for f&s selection by the Cats & not just the Crows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BUSTER29

Club Legend
Feb 4, 2008
Perth/ Pilbara
AFL Club
Geelong
Round 5, Cats vs Suns at GMHBA on 4 July - pending selection in the final team for the next couple of weeks, Selwood will play game 300 & Ablett game 350 in that match

and for added interest, our round 6 match (yet to be scheduled) is currently on track to be Dangers 100 game for the club - thus means that George will then be eligible for f&s selection by the Cats & not just the Crows
Thanks for that.
I was originally looking at flying over for Gazs 300th but all plans out the window with Corona and the fixture changing.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lana

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
GWS
I'm worried about our midfield group being a little too offensive focused. Parfitt out and Steven in makes the balance even worse. I expect to see Guthrie playing fully as an inside mid.

May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Bloody media fires clubs up after they lose. Hawks, doggies etc. Let’s hope carlton don’t follow suit, after they copped it for getting trounced in the first quarter last week. We need to weather the first quarter storm from them if they deliver it. They are focusing on coming out strong.

Any updates on the scratch match?
Per Kingy K rock Football - he’s the best

Cockatoo, Henderson, Z.Guthrie, Fort, Simpson, Fogarty, Parsons, Taheny, Evans, Close, Kolodjashnij, Jarvis, Krueger, Kennerley, Schlensog, Stephens, Brownless, Constable, De Koning, Clark

Out: Parfitt, Okunbor, Jenkins, Tarca

Go Catters

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm worried about our midfield group being a little too offensive focused. Parfitt out and Steven in makes the balance even worse. I expect to see Guthrie playing fully as an inside mid.
Who would you add in Lana.

Its all OK while Stanley wins his share but if Stanley has a mental holiday game ... we may need to be able to shut down.

frggr

May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Gil's delivering a press conference at 4pm

After the State Government's news, I hope the season isn't being postponed :(

Lana

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
GWS
Who would you add in Lana.

Its all OK while Stanley wins his share but if Stanley has a mental holiday game ... we may need to be able to shut down.

Guthrie aside we've got nothing, our next best "option" would be Parsons. We could try Bews but it'd be a big ask.

frggr

May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Apparently Connor McKenna has tested positive to Covid (not PEDs).

He didn't play last week and didn't travel with the team, so hopefully that won't mean the league is shut down or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back