Preview Geelong v Collingwood Thursday July 16 at Optus stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking Pies is not one of Vdubs most controversial tips against Geelong. I loved the win against Brisbane, but this would be a more creditable victory than that. I give the boys a solid chance but it's definitely a "flip of the coin" type match.

Deep down I think we are the better Team. It’ll come down to whose adapted more and who wants it more.

All between the ears.

Very happy Clark is in. About time as he’s our 2018 draft gun and if he had been played, I’d have no doubt the footy community would be praising him as much as the other 2018 draft top 10.

You dont say !

Pity University aernt still in the comp - because you could surprise everyone by tipping The Cats to actually beat them
Picked us last 2 weeks in a row.
Matters not who I pick btw.
We are a big chance at a neutral venue this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dumb question. How's Darcy fort listed at a similar height and weight as Grundy when they look nothing alike?

He outsmarted Harrison Andrew's last round, wonder if he'll have something in mind for Moore...if that match up plays out.
If they keep their nerve and play Sav in the wet,then he and Hawk will create plenty of opportunities for themselves and the crumbers,getting it forward often enough is always the hard part,Moore will most likely figger in the Pies best anyway, good solid player would love him at the Cats.

Take it to Gameday Thread

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back