Preview Geelong v Dons Sunday Sept 6 335 pm @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do we know what Steven's injury is?

We've heard of injury clouds for Stanley & Tuohy, while when Steven has missed earlier in the season it was noted as "managed" - so curious what the injury concern is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See Shawn Marion, 4x NBA all star, championship winner and 2x all nba with the jankiest, weirdest looking shooting technique ever seen in the NBA. You'd never teach it, but if it works it works
Fev has the most awful weird grip on the football for his set shot...like you said if it works it works

We've heard of injury clouds for Stanley & Tuohy, while when Steven has missed earlier in the season it was noted as "managed" - so curious what the injury concern is

I reckon it's more managed but hope he is o k Steven is important to us.

I reckon we shouldn't risk Stanley and Jenkins can be a late in-seems like he is ahead of sav in the back up order.

And atkins continues to be carried.

its just so ironic that even selwood comes back throught the vfl after 3 weeks off but atkins misses a month after some horrendous form and comes straight back in and continues his horrendous form. Played over 30 games now mostly as a forward pocket and averages 0.28 goals per game. I.e. around 5 goals a season.

i can understand why cockatoo is cracking it and going home. Surprised narkle ismt threatening to leave either. Played far better then atkins earlier in the season but he cant get back in.

I know they are saying injured but maybe they have pulled the pin on him with the imminent return of Gaz and Sel.

I know they are saying injured but maybe they have pulled the pin on him with the imminent return of Gaz and Sel.
Stevens averaging 17 touches and 4 tackles a game.
atkins averaging 8 touches and 2.7 tackles a game.

both hopeless at hitting the scoreboard.

yep lets drop stevens.

I reckon it's more managed but hope he is o k Steven is important to us.

I reckon we shouldn't risk Stanley and Jenkins can be a late in-seems like he is ahead of sav in the back up order.
No Daniher makes that more likely than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back