Preview Geelong V Essendon Sat May 19th @ MCG 4:35 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really nervous about this game, the s**t that has been thrown at Essendon this week, they are going to come out breathing fire, must get early goals and snuff the fire out, they still have good players and if the belief starts to come back then it could become a very dangerous game.
Will be a tight game imo

Man, I loved Jason Mooney when he was with us - always rated him higher than Cam when they were running around for Geelong together. I remember he laid one of the best bumps I've ever seen - can't remember who it was, but he hit him hard! Think his knees ****** out on him in the end.
Round 1, 1999 he cleaned up Martin Pike who was playing for North. Great game as well.

in the quarterfinal he finished 3rd but 1 guy got disqualified so he progressed to the semis
in the semis 2 guys fell and he finished 2nd to progress to the final
in the final they all fell and he won gold

its a great story
Bugger me, that is a cracker of a story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame we won't see Ablett and Daniher this weekend.

Great bodywork on Hird and some nice speckies.

I'm glad to have seen Ablett play, but damn am I sad we won't see anyone like him again.

Performed deadset miracles with his body and a ball made of leather.

Well balanced team on the park this weekend.

• Blicavs is settled in defence giving it his all.
• Cunico has the pace we need on the wing
• Crameri gives another target up front
• midfield mix choices a plenty. With options to move into attack.

I hope the team can settle early, free their minds and play some really attractive footy today.

That was the consensus before the game last year too. I just hope the players don't have that midset again.

We are a legit rabble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back