Game Day Geelong v GWS, Optus Stadium, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

44,000 is a massive effort in Perth for a neutral game. Hopefully we get similar numbers next week.

Tickets were pretty reasonably priced. Adults from $35 sitting in the top tier, that's unheard of for WC and Fremantle matches, never mind a final. I would've gone but need all the credits in the bank for next Friday and the GF if we make it.

If they price the tickets well should easily get 50,000 next week. And there will be no issues selling out a GF even with most of the tickets costing around $420 for adults.

44,000 is a massive effort in Perth for a neutral game. Hopefully we get similar numbers next week.
Will be a sell out, I'm almost certain of that

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Tickets were pretty reasonably priced. Adults from $35 sitting in the top tier, that's unheard of for WC and Fremantle matches, never mind a final. I would've gone but need all the credits in the bank for next Friday and the GF if we make it.

If they price the tickets well should easily get 50,000 next week. And there will be no issues selling out a GF even with most of the tickets costing around $420 for adults.
What's a top tier seating ticket normally worth?

What's a top tier seating ticket normally worth?

Put it this way, I was looking into tickets earlier in the week. Block 543 (absolute centre wing) half way up was $35. I don't know how much that exact seat is but wouldn't put it past them asking about $90 for an Eagles game.

Yes we get ripped off big time here for any sporting events. Captive market and all that...

Put it this way, I was looking into tickets earlier in the week. Block 543 (absolute centre wing) half way up was $35. I don't know how much that exact seat is but wouldn't put it past them asking about $90 for an Eagles game.

Yes we get ripped off big time here for any sporting events. Captive market and all that...
Supply and demand I guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Back