Preview Geelong v GWS Sat Apr 13 145 Pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not necessarily true, a few have fabulous water front homes on the Parramatta River + a few live in Cabbarita, which is an old AGL site, developed in the early 2000s. Both areas were formally working class suburbs. The development along the Parramatta River, since the GWS development is fantastic. A beautiful area, overlooking the river onto Bush.

I live in Sydney and those areas you mentioned are basically millionaires row! Not working class western Sydney.

Absolutely. Parramatta has been a bit lardidar for ages. Dunno if it's really even considered the West any more.
Don't think too many of them would be living at Mt Druitt

Exactly. The GWS thing is just a play on the name, trying to create a connection with that area. I highly doubt many of them even venture further west than Rosehill, other than footy commitments, talking to kids in schools!

#wholesome
09031508970679da7d69390cd37c2619.jpg

In the USA couldnt watch last nights game from AFL app , want to watch today’s game any ideas how I can do this live from NYC
watchafl.com.au

Need to buy an weekly pass for this week only. when you posted the AFL app I thought you meant the Watchafl app.
If you go to itunes store there is a watch afl app as well if you are on phone ipad etc. Otherwise above website for laptop live stream.

A weekly pass is about 10 bucks or something and its only good for use outside Oz and Nz.

GO Catters

THE CAT WRANGLER

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kitty, how do you know where they live? Is this reported?

Danger was pissed when the Addy printed pretty well where he lives. I know where he is because a friend sold the house to them but were bound by confidentiality for a bit. Paddy is a genuine top bloke. Always got time other people’s kids in cafes and seriously he’s fantastic. Not everyone is as comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It actually is reported.

It's a different world in Sydney for AFL players. We have a Monday series of videos that follows players around on Monday morning. It always includes filming the local area, gives the suburb and often films the property they live in. Most of the players plug their favourite cafe for breakfast. Presumably they get freebies in return.

On Danger last year Phil Davis spent the weekend with his family after the game, they are close friends. He gives a very different impression of him in his podcast than the public perception that he can be a bit if a show pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back