Game Day Geelong v Hawthorn Monday April 22 320pm @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the game, haven’t seen Hawkins footage. Did he get Sicily in the guts?

If so, elevate him to captain tonight.

Nah in the back/side

Looked like Tom may have been retaliating but there's probably an injunction stopping us seeing that footage

I missed the Hawkins incident. Bad enough for a suspension?
Running back to the goal square he bumped into Sicily - similar reaction to what Danger drew last week, so if the seem it body contact & low impact, he'll be fined.

They'd have to deem it medium impact for it to be a suspension - no one went off the ground, so might be hard pushed for that

Nah in the back/side

Looked like Tom may have been retaliating but there's probably an injunction stopping us seeing that footage

I was watching after Sicily got up and he went back to stand Hawkins and didn’t remonstrate at all. I suspect you are right.

ae240e52fafd5a2d122afcdcaebac75c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thought they'd be struggling when Stevic got injured, but credit where it's due, they've found a couple of worthy replacements. ;)

Nah in the back/side

I noticed earlier Tom seemed to have blood running from his shoulder. Maybe he was scratched at some point? Either way, dumb dumb dumb from Tom.

TV coverage judge jury and executioner for Hawkins.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back