Game Day Geelong V Melbourne Sat Mar30 7:25 pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got away with one..

And Zac Touhy can tell us all about it from last year.

Then came the 2018 Finals Series and the Demons got theirs back - big time.

Now its 2019.

We look different. We feel different. We've won different. But many of the faces are the same. So what will tonight bring? An continuation of the feeling of difference of a return the sameness of before?

In staying the same at the selection table this week, lets hope we can repeat the same result as least week and show a remarkable difference to last year's final.

Go Catters

We got away with one..

And Zac Touhy can tell us all about it from last year.

Then came the 2018 Finals Series and the Demons got theirs back - big time.

Now its 2019.

We look different. We feel different. We've won different. But many of the faces are the same. So what will tonight bring? An continuation of the feeling of difference of a return the sameness of before?

In staying the same at the selection table this week, lets hope we can repeat the same result as least week and show a remarkable difference to last year's final.

Go Catters
It's going to be wet and cold, they have been slammed all week and are a great contested inside team so they'll be breathing fire early especially, match them at the coal face and we'll win the game, simple as that for me

It's going to be wet and cold, they have been slammed all week and are a great contested inside team so they'll be breathing fire early especially, match them at the coal face and we'll win the game, simple as that for me
The conditions suit Melbourne. No overuse of the ball tonight.

Rohan, Dahlhaus, Atkins and co have a big role to play tonight.

Changes from elimination final night:

In: Clark Dahlhaus Ratugolea Rohan Stanley Atkins Constable Miers
Out: Abbott Bews C.Guthrie Henderson Menzel Murdoch S.Selwood Tuohy

Melb very much better with May in the team. Gawn a distraction from their crap effort last week. They will be hard at it but I suspect they are a little underdone so we need to not get sucked in, keep score pressure on them and I’m hoping they fade in the last quarter. We need whoever is not playing on May to produce the goals tonight - maybe a little more Danger time down the front half. If Constable, Parfitt hold up in the middle then I think we are going to be OK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanley .... dont take a knife to a gunfight ... just play your game

Constable ..stand by for your mates brother to come to town then go to town and him to bring his mates to really test you out ... checkmate? Just play your game.

Joel .... they threw alls sorts of cheap crap at you in the final..and after last week .. dont be surprised if the try it again.. Keep cool and play your game

If its going to be a dirty night then skills will be less improtant than effort .. so the tackle monster will be important

Would like to see Sav grab a couple and Miers have a couple of chances to show he has something to offer...

Late change?
Normally one player is held out as a precaution aren't they? I'm taking this as no late change.. Or maybe just maybe a condition based one if it is too wet today

Agree with you up to especially.
Our kids have not experienced today's mix in any way.
Winning today will be as big as last week, no doubt.

Would be great to be 2-0 especially defeating premiership contenders. This will be an early season barometer game for sure. 1-1 and back in the pack or 2-0 and looking like a TEAM? May to Hawkins, Jetta to Ablett, so it’s important that Atkins, Miers, Rohan and Dahlhaus step up. Dees will bring the heat so hopefully it’s not just Selwood taking them on. Stand up cats!

It's going to be very wet and cold tonight... I feel like this will suit us well if we bring the same manic pressure we did last week and put the heat up to Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back