Game Day Geelong V Richmond 2020 AFL Grand Final

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This game has confirmed - Richmond are a lot better than us and Martin isn't just better than Dangerfield; he's in a completely different league. He is the superstar of his generation.

Danger needs to learn to play forward better IMO.

Dusty kept them in it early.
I Knew they would come hard.
We don't have those gears to go with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a feeling we were going to unfortunately lose. Think that we will come back again next year and actually also might be in a better position with some of the list too. Think that there is a lot of upside with the young guys particularly who will widely improve and actually also again make us better contenders in the future.

Autopsy here

Go Catters

Only going to make one comment: Stanley has to be the dumbest footballer I've ever seen. I almost got sucked into the "hype" of him being an important player for us, never again. Not positioned properly in a single contest all game. Not the only thing that went wrong but it killed us

What do we do. Well we couldlook at a new coaching team, we coudl stop recruiting players who live west of melbourne and want to come home. We could play the kids.
The grand final placement to them will be vindication that what they're doing is working. Right coach, right group, right recruitment strategy. Grand final placement was good and all, but putting it all in perspective not a whole lot different from last year. Ablett and Taylor go, many key players aging and not getting much better... game plan still not up to it, same patterns every year. We still can't win after byes, we still can't counter the top sides. Players or the way we play, I don't know, but we've stuck to on and off-field strategies for a long time and they've yielded a lot of top 4 finishes for 0 flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back