Preview Geelong v Richmond 2020 Grand Final Sat Oct 24 @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently just a cough & should be fine

Reckon he just wanted to get out of training and have a chat with Jeremy about their plans for next season...

We should claim we came into contact with the Richmond staff and players just in case lol.
There's a cross over between some Geelong players & staff and some Richmond players & staff as some are sharing facilities - so that's not out of the question for there to have been contact

There's a cross over between some Geelong players & staff and some Richmond players & staff as some are sharing facilities - so that's not out of the question for there to have been contact
If they delayed bloody Essendon vs Melbourne they'll delay the Grand Final too surely.

I think Dylan Grimes said he is staying two doors down from Hawk in the same resort.

Living in Melbourne I barely new a Richmond fan untill 2017. 119 them.

This match is classic David v Goliath, good v evil battle., AFL v Geelong FC, biggest club in the land v a regional club.

I suspect however that tigers will win and win comfortably. Which will be sad for humanity that is desperate for good news. That good guys can win in the end and karma is present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im excited about what might happen Saturday night, but Im also scared of what will happen too.
My household have just decided to enjoy the week like some kind of bizarre self isolated festival that only exists within these four walls. A visit to Lombards was had, streamers balloons and posters bought. If they come down in a rage at half time on Saturday, well, we have a nice firepit we can drink our sorrows around.
Anything could happen and Im not banking on a single damn thing.

you seem to be unable to grasp big numbers...last time I had looked at no point did the tigers win by 119 points

But keep puffing your chest out you ******* imbecile
119 is incidentally the combined IQ of 100k Richmond members.

The power forward has a sore throat, an ailment believed to have been passed on by one of his children...

...He was replaced by fellow veteran Harry Taylor and rescheduled to speak to the media on Thursday.

That is now in some doubt but the Cats say there is no chance Hawkins will miss the decider, with the 32-year-old’s training absence on Tuesday viewed purely as a precaution.

Yeah. Lid is firmly on and shall stay on until we are at a comfortable enough lead late in the last.

Well, I’d say Richmond supporters are more us in 2008 than we are, very, very confident. Hawks pinched that one from us in 2008, let’s hope we do it to the tigers this weekend.

Can someone give me solid reasons why the August (?) game v Richmond where they dismantled us with their pressure wont happen again?
From memory we had that game very quickly after the previous match, and we have a different list this time around with the inclusion of a few key players that were not playing in that game

That’s what I can recall anyway

Can someone give me solid reasons why the August (?) game v Richmond where they dismantled us with their pressure wont happen again?

Changes in personel (No Jarvis, Fogarty, Atkins, Ratugolea etc, yes to Rohan, Ablett etc), even breaks this time etc (Geelong 4 days, Richmond 9 after a spate of concentrated games)

Oh yeah and Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back