Preview Geelong v Richmond 2020 Grand Final Sat Oct 24 @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do believe the last time Michael Voss was doing special comments was for the 2007 Grand Final...

Allay my fears please Winty?
Was Voss supporting Geelong or PA?

Is he mates with Scotty?

What’s the goss?

Allay my fears please Winty?
Was Voss supporting Geelong or PA?

Is he mates with Scotty?

What’s the goss?

Well put it this way. He was teammates with Scott, and also Nigel Lappin, and Hardwick played for Essendon (2001) and Port Adelaide (2004). I wonder who he'll be supporting...

But getting back to 2007, you could tell in his comments he was in awe of how well Geelong played that day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Steven officially ruled out - spent today playing golf

Can we trade him to GWS as part of our Cameron deal?

Plough brought up an interesting statistic on SEN just before. He pointed out that the Tigers % in finals for 2017,19 and 20 were as follows

2017 - 180%
2019 - 150%
2020 - 113%

Vs Geelongs
2020 - 169%

I liked the sound of that, but if any team have another gear to go to its Richmond.

The one good thing about after the GF is over, regardless of who wins or loses, I don't have to hear the words "Dustin Martin" again until next year.

Let's hope they save it for round 1 and not Saturday night.
Eh, honestly I don't see good form as a tap you can just switch on, it takes a few weeks to get going. Maybe they can, but on what they've shown this year, they haven't got it going since they beat us.

That’s hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

Now, how do I say this kindly?

You get some grief here, I’m guilty. Still you stand by your word, which is honourable.

Since we’ve been successful in Finals + are into the GF, you are a different person + I love it! 😻

Really enjoying your posts + your humour has me sprinting to the loo + not for my usual dash there for a Geelong goal 🤣

May I ask, does your “I’ve never stopped!!!” match my COVID-19 Day Drinking?
🤣🤣🤣

Cheers Grimoz
💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙

Well you know what they say Kitty "if you drink everyday you are an alcoholic..... Which is why i only drink at night", i plan to make good on this statement on Saturday night.

Cheers Kitty appreciate the kind words :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back